An Old Myth Resurfaced

Zeus's POV

I groaned as I slowly woke up. I looked around my surrounding to find that I was at Hera's palace. My arms were around Hera, who was sleeping so peacefully. I have never seen her so calm before. She always had a stern and emotionless face when she is doing her work but when I look at her now, it is like I am looking at a much younger and kinder Hera. I smiled. I like this part of Hera.

I quietly got up an changed before going to my place. Time to visit Alexi.

I knocked on the guest room I had in my palace where Alexi was staying. Hera doesn't know that Alexi is here yet because I cast a spell in the room so that Hera would never think to look in the room.

Alexi opened the door and bowed when she saw me. "My king. What are you doing here in this fine early morning?" Alexi smiled.

I smiled back. Alexi was more expressly of her feelings when I am with her, unlike Hera. "I just wanted to check on my unborn child." I shut the door behind me and hugged Alexi. "And my mistress." She giggled and hugged me back.

"How are you?" I pecked Alexi on the lips. "Oh, the usual. I just wish that I could move around more." She said, stretching her arms in the air.

I frowned. "We already talked about this. You can't go out of the guest room because Hera might turn you into and ogre or something worse." Alexi sighed. "I know. It's just kind of boring when you don't come." Alexi stopped. "That reminds me. Why haven't you been coming here that much anymore?"

"What do you mean. It's only been two or three days since you moved here."

Alexi pouted. "Yes, but it seems long when you are trapped in a room." How Alexi said it just made my heart beat faster. "You sure know how to make me fall for you, don't you?" I hugged her.

Alexi giggled as I scooped her up and gently placed her on the bed. I pecked her on the lips before showing my love to her.

Hera's POV

Day three of Zeus fooling me. And I am sick of it. I knew Zeus slept with me only to calm me down. Every single time, this happens as if a cycle. He cheats, I get angry, he sleeps with me, then he goes back into looking for other women to be with. It's so tiring. Just being with him makes me so tired. I can never trust him. I know that he is with Alexi right now, probably having sex. I just wish he would be more sincere with me. I am his wife after all.

I got dressed and fixed my face in the mirror. I could easily use my powers to change what I am wearing, my body, even my image. It's all in the immortal package.

I stride down my royal garden in deep thought. Zeus was really close to finding my most recent secret. But the fact that he Jumped into the wrong conclusion  before he got to the real answer was so funny. He was on the right track but I guess I did a well job on hiding it.

Or he is just stubborn.

I sighed. What do I do now? I could sulk around in my room. Or go down to the mortal world. I was about to go when I remembered. I already gathered nymphs and dryads. But I hadn't gathered any gods except Poseidon and his wife. Maybe I should try persuading a powerful god.

An idea clicked in my head. It was a brilliant plan. I smiled as I teleported to the underworld.

Since Hades' wife was in the mortal realm growing plants and what not, Hades would be all alone in the underworld. Just the way I needed it to persuade Hades onto my side.

I past the three way gate, but stopped when Cerberus started barking, his echo filling the underworld. You might think it's time for me to get the hell out of there but ever since Annabeth used the ball trick on Cerberus, I have been giving Cerberus a massive ball since Annabeth and Perseus-or Percy if you guys prefer it that way-journeyed here for their prophecy that almost led the world into destruction if it weren't for their help and their friends.