Prologue

What the heck. Stupid, useless alarm. I'm gonna be late for the orientation. I'm supposed to be at school already. I wasn't planning on being late today. Ugh.
Today's the start of my college year. Well today's just the orientation day for freshmen. I'm a freshman and I'm taking Architecture. I'm very fond of art and math, which were my reasons for taking this course. Honestly, I have no idea which course to take, so yeah, I just ended up choosing Architecture.

Just my luck, I got to school before the program started. I don't really like attending these kinds of events. I just don't wanna be lost in my new environment. My girlfriend, which was also my high school teacher *wink wink* stayed in my hometown, which is an 8-hour drive from here, for her job. We do really want to be together but we've decided to work on this long disctance relationshit thingy. Yes, it really is shit. I love her and all but it's really hard not to see the person you love every day. I miss her so much. All my high school friends are now in different universities and I don't know any people here so might as well attend the program and meet other people.

I looked for a vacant seat and spotted one on the last row.

"Excuse me, miss. Is this seat taken?" I asked the blond girl sitting right next to it.

"Yes? Oh, no. The seat's not taken" she replied with a smile.

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked politely.

"Sure. No problem"

"Thanks."

The program is really boring that I couldn't help but sleep. I slightly jumped off my seat when I heard the crowd clapping. Wait, is the program over? Great. Now I have no idea what happened. Oh I know, I'll just ask the nice girl about it. I looked to my right and realized that she was already gone. Damn. Now what. I can hear my stomach growling so I decided to go to the cafeteria.

Walking towards the cafeteria, I can feel my mouth watering. There's so many foods to choose from. Compared to my previous school, the cafeteria here is heaven. I ordered burger and fries. They totally looked edible. I think I'm gonna love this place.

I sat on the nearest chair I see, placed my food on the table and..wait I forgot to buy soda. Ugh. I went back to the stall where I bought my food and bought a can of soda. I went back to my table and finally started eating my food.

"Is this seat taken?" I heard a somewhat familiar voice behind me. I looked at the person and chuckled at the person asking.

"Hey! It's you again." I smiled.

"Yeah. So, is this seat taken?" The girl grinned.

"Oh, no. You can sit here if you want" I replied.

"Why, thank you."

"Hi, I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam." I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you, Sam. I'm Chloe. You don't mind if I join you, do you?"

"Not at all." I smiled at her. At least there's one person that can keep me company even for a while.

We talked for some time. I asked her about the program but got nothing since she went outside even before the program ended. So we just talked about our previous schools and found out that we're taking the same course. Cool. This person might be one of my classmates.

*******

Our university has this block sectioning wherein all the freshmen will have the same class on all the required subjects that we will be taking. I just hope I get along with my new classmates. Damn, I'm already missing my girl friend and high school buddies more. Lucky for me, I have found a new friend on the first day.

Since today is just our orientation day, we have the rest of the day to just explore and familiarize the campus. The school has around 5 huge buildings which is totally understandable why they alloted a day for the freshmen to roam around the campus.

We had a tour around campus. The tour guides, who are two senior volunteers, were having a hard time handling our batch. Apparently, we were grouped based on our block section. I have to say, even if the screams and squeals of excitement from my classmates are getting annoying, at least the tour is not boring now that Chloe is here with me. I gotta say that I'm looking forward for this school year.

We went to the five huge buildings I've mentioned earlier. Obviously because we're on tour. The buildings are separated per department. The Archi department has the biggest building due to the large number of students taking the course.

I actually enjoyed the tour around the campus. I got tired from all the walking so I decided to go back to the dorm which is just a couple of blocks away from the campus.

On my way to the parking lot, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi again!" A wild pokemon appeared. Oh, it's just Chloe. Seriously, this girl is everywhere..hmm. or not.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhh. Back to the dorm?" What does this pokemon.. I mean girl want? Not that I'm annoyed. I'm just tired and just wanna sleep.

"Nope. You're coming with me. Come on, let's have a drink. Who knows, we might find hot college seniors." She winked.

"The thing is..." Oh hell no. I just wanna sleep.

"I'm not taking no for an answer. You're coming with me young lady" she interrupted and dragged me away from my car.

Damn. This girl is crazy. I'm not a pushover but one drink wouldn't hurt right? Haha. Yeah? We'll see about that.

This is it. I have a feeling that this is gonna be the start...of something new. It just felt so right. Or not. Hmm. Did i just quote High School Musical? Uhh. Nevermind. So this is college, huh?

Hi guys. This is actually my first wattpad story, so be nice. Haha. Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it. I don't edit so if there are errors, let's just get past that. :)

Cheers!

- J
*flies away*