4. The hospital-tent

P

P.O.V Emma

I'm in shock. What did she mean about that? I don't remember anything about my life before but I'm sure I would never kill people.
"Ok." I hear him saying before the doors opens. He had light brown hair an hazel brown eyes. He was tall, at least 1.80 I think. But something felt like I saw him before.
"I know you."
He looks surprised and kind of happy for a second but then he nods and takes his unemotional maske on.
"Me too. I know you as well."
My heart feels so relieved. At this moment, I absolutely don't care about what Louana said, I need to know and I will ask him.

P.O.V Asher

I come in to the room and there she is.
Blond hair, a small cute wip nose with sprinkles on it, small but large blue eyes, even though one was pink like Louana told me, and cute pink plumb lips. It was her, Emma. She was so close to me right now but it felt like she was really far away. She never looked me like that before. Her eyebrows showed a up a little wrinkle in the middle of it and her eyes were full of confusion. I need to accept the fact that she doesn't remember anything anymore, not about her, not about me and certainly not about us.
"I know you."
I look at her. Her eyes are stuck in mine and she's determined to hear what I had to say. I know I shouldn't feel this but I feel so happy. I'm happy she didn't forgot me entirely. What does she remember more? I just noticed that I didn't controlled my emotions and I take an indescribable face again. I nod.
"Me too. I know you as well." I know I shouldn't tell her this, but she needs to know. I don't care if Clara and Louana will get mad. Her eyes suddenly showed hope and she looks at me even more intentionally. At the moment she opened her mouth I knew I made a mistake.
"Who am I? Where do I live? Where am I know? Who are my parents? Do I have siblings? What happened?"
I strictly look at her.
"You will know one day. I'm not going to tell you now." She sight and lies down on her bed while looking at the plafond.
I smile, she always did that before as well. Even though she lost her memory it's still Emma, the girl I used to love, and still do.

P.O.V Leila

Wow. It's been years that I didn't enter this forest, the forest didn't change even a bit. So many memories are coming through my mind right now... I miss them, my memories. I would like to go back in the time.
If the forest hasn't change, the hospital-tent did. From what I remembered, It was a small tent made from sticks of wood set up next to each other with sheets above it to cover the holes so the rain won't come in and some pillows in the inside, but now it's a gigantic white tent made of polyester, it literally takes the whole forest. There lucky that this is a place in the middle of nowhere and no one would come in, because otherwise they would be noticed directly with such a prominent tent. The tent is at least two hundred meters long. After searching, I see a mini zipper and I think that's the entré. It breaks my heart when I see what's writes on the zipper with silver letters.
L.(L).A Hospital-tent

My L has been taken out. They probably wanted to do the project with me, but in the end decided not to involve me in the Mission -saveEmma- it's true that I would never start a project like this by myself but if they had asked me this I would definitely say yes. Being taken out like this is horrible.
Ok Leila, you told yourself to just take a look, don't enter this tent.
It's already good enough to not tell the police anything about them, I mean it's dangerous for me too since I can get a punition if I don't tell everything I know about the most searched criminal. I force myself to go out of the forest and not look back.
From now on, I will just hope that Asher will do well and come safe back to school. I will not get involved in this anymore.

P.O.V Louana

Emma waked up so I need to search for more food. I'm walking out of the tent to go to my house when I saw a shadow.
That shadow was enough to realise who it was.
That pour little bitch.
If she sneaks to the police we're done, but I know she can't do it, because she's in love with Asher, but I don't think this is the last I will see her.

P.O.V Emma

The boy looks like he wants to hug me, like he wants to feel if I'm really alive but he seems to hold himself.
"What do you remember about me?" The boy asks.
"Nothing. I just know that I have already seen you, nothing more, nothing less."
"Do you know anything else?" He asks again. I role my eyes, I'm done with this.
"Look, this is the way it works, if I can ask you guys things while you answer honestly, I can do the same for you and we're both happy, or we can also both say nothing and be both sad win-win and lose-lose situation, what do you choose?"
"You don't understand. We're asking you questions to help you, we will answer all you're questions when all the problems are resolved, I promise, but first of all I need you to answer our questions."
"I don't care. Why can't I just help you with helping me? The whole problem is about me right? So let me help you. Otherwise, if you don't answer my questions, I'm not sure I can even trust you."
"Well, we don't know if we can trust you either.

P.O.V Sylvia

I look at the empty chair next to me. Leia isn't at school today, she didn't even texted me to tell Why, she's probably skipping. She never skips without me, I'm usually the one who pushes her to skip with me. But come on, I get that this is a difficult period for everyone but why are there so many people skipping?!