Chapter 8- Blood

"You bastard!"

Dipper growled, starting to feel light headed. Bill replied without words but with couple laughs. The laughs echoed in the brunette's mind.

Bill snapped his fingers, dissappearing. Good thing Dipper's dizziness started fading away. He felt better and remembered the book his gruncle Ford gave him, an empty book.

He carefully got the book from under
of tiles. He flipped the pages slowly, making sure there was not anything he'd miss.

Suddenly his throat became dry later on it turned into a burning sensation. He coughed, covering his mouth while doing so. It hurt like hell. When he was done he let his hand go from his mouth. He saw blood in his hand, dripping to the book. He licked his lips, tasting blood.

This won't kill him, he needs to bear and overcome the pain. It will go away eventually, drugs cant remain forever.

He blinked two times, taking deep breaths each. He opened his eyes and before even looking at the book, he throwed it across the cage.

"You are useless!"

He shouted, letting his anger out. He didn't understand why his gruncle would give him an empty book. Was there something he had missed?

He looked at the book, realizing the blood made some glyph on the page. He gulped and made his way towards the book but his leg gave in. He looked at it, the knife was there of course he forgot to remove it. He would do it once he was done with the book, he wouldn't let this clue go away.

He overcame the pain and crawling, he grabbed the book. The glyphs were indeed English, he couldn't understand what was writing becuase the blood was dripped vertically not horizontally but maybe if he had enough liquid then he could translate the book. Blood had to do for now.

He hold the knife with his right hand and took a breath.

"Here goes nothing"

He mumbled. He closed his eye and took out the knife in one movement. Blood dripped out, Dipper quickly got the book and put it under of his leg, he winced in pain. He cursed, in a whisper tone and opened his eye. He let the knife fall on the ground and covered his bleeding scar with is fist on his leg. Blood was still dripping out.

After about 15 minutes later the bleeding had stopped. Dipper didn't take away his fist but by his spare hand he grabbed the book. The glyphs were clear now. You could read the first and second page.

Demons; Tricks, Powers and Weakness

Demon has types. This book is written for 'dream demons'. Dream demons like all of the demons make deals with loopholes to trick the being. They are masters of the mind. They can drive you insane until you completely give up.

It is unknown how many demons exist but they are told to have one each type meaning there is only one dream demon: Bill Cypher. He is said to be trillions of years old. He has tricked a lot of human beings just for fun. But someone found his weakness, he couldn't leave a small town called 'Gravity Falls'.

So he did what he must do. Tricked intelligent people to make a deal with him, the demon of course wouldn't be true to his words not give the human what he wanted. But of course he would gain his side of deal. And it was a portal made for his allies, demon friends into this dimension and a formula, to break the unvisible barriers covering the town like a snow globe.

No one was intelligent enough to build a portal neither find the formula.

This is how our journal begin. You may be wondering if the portal or formula can be found? Yes it can. And I will tell you about his tricks, powers, weakness and much more.

You couldn't read it any further. Dipper had already known most of the informations written there. But one thing was not clear. Who was the author? It couldn't be his gruncle Ford, he was the one who built the gate and probably found the formula. He wasn't sure about finding the formula actually- but this doesn't matters.

The author might or might not be a human, there were no clues. Not only humans can write. Whater they were, they had much information about Bill and Dipper had to learn it all.

Maybe he could beat the demon.