Part 1

A young woman named Savannah Jamison leaves her home in Chicago to board her plane to visit to Southern California. She hugs her friends goodbye at the security gate before she hands the man her ID & ticket. She walks to the X-ray machine to pass her items through as she walks through the gate. Security cleared her & her bag so she walked down to concourse H & gate 51. She took her seat having 26 minutes to board so she texted her friends & sent a tweet "I'm about to start my flight to San Diego, California." The flight attendant asked her to stow her phone & turn it off. Shr put it on airplane mode & sat back as the plane took off. A lady sitting next to Savannah was talking about where she was headed. Lady "Hi I'm Heather. Where are you headed?" Savannah "San Diego." Heather "I'm headed to Denver." Sav "Do you live there or just visiting?" Heather "Visiting my son in law." Sav "I'm visiting for fun. I don't know anyone but just wanted to see it." Heather "Have fun." Sav "You too!" When the plane landed in Denver Heather went off her own way to luggage claim & met her daughter & son in law outside. Savannah found a place to eat where she ordered a cheeseburger & fries. She also got some chocolate covered strawberries as she had access to a Rocky Mountain chocolate factory. She then found her gate & sat charging her phone. While tweeting some friends she never knew someone was learning about her.

Upon her arrival in San Diego she got off the plane & and grabbed her suitcase. At the parking lot she grabbed a taxi unaware a mysterious stranger was waiting inside. She put her bags in the trunk & the cabby let her in. As soon as Savannah sat down a voice "Hello love. I would like you to come with me & stay with me." Sav "I don't know you." Man "I only have one intention & it's not to harm you." Sav "How do I know that? You could be faking it?" Man "I promise you I only want to make you comfortable & staying with me is not a suggestion." Sav "I don't know." Man "I want you to love me." Sav "You don't know me." Man "That's why you stay with me. So we can learn everything." Sav "I can't." Man "I told you it's not a suggestion love." Sav "I don't even know your name." Man "Jackson Miller love & yours is Savannah Jamison." Sav" How do you know my name?" Jackson "All will be revealed. For now you're coming with me & staying."