Part 4

Savannah "Jackson please let me out. I need you. I want you. I need you to kiss me. I need your love." Jackson "Close." Savannah "I want to show you how much I love you Jackson." Jackson came to the door & swung it open. Savannah didn't know if he was mad or excited. He pulled her arm so her body would be brought closer to him. Savannah was naked & he said "You can show me once we dance." Jackson was clothed but loved seeing his Savannah naked. As she felt Jackson hold her close the lyrics "Never never gonna give you up" from Barry White. He kissed his love sweetly but noticed she was hesitating slightly. Jackson "I love you Savannah Jamison." Savannah "I love you Jackson Miller but I need a break from the sex." Jackson "I am not going to do that right now. I just want to hold you and dance." Savannah felt his strong arms wrapped tightly around her waist as the music played. The second song was "Baby I love you" from Aretha as Jackson continued to kiss Savannah with such intensity. Jackson's lips were not daring to part his loves as they swayed to the song. Savannah felt her own grip grow tighter on Jackson during the song. Jackson did question how much Savannah loved him but would wait until the song was over. Savannah heard the music stop & asked "What's wrong?" Jackson "How much do you really love me? Was it just to get free of that dark room?" Savannah (Still shaking) "I'm cold & I need to be warm. I do love you Jackson. I really do." She stood in his arms burying her body in his clothes. Jackson "You're freezing." He walked her into his room to cover her with blankets. Jackson "Are you any warmer?" Savannah "I need you by me. I need you to hold me. I need to feel your body against mine." Jackson approached her climbing into bed after he turned one song on. He first unbuttoned his jacket sliding is arms out of it throwing it on the floor. Jackson then unbuttoned his shirt and slipped out of it showing off his amazing abs & arms. He undid his belt pulling it out of his pants then removing his pants. He slipped out of his boxers showing off everything finally climbing into bed next to Savannah. Jackson (snuggling her freezing body next to his not engaging in sex) "Please tell me this helping. I do not want to harm you or make you sick." Savannah was asleep so she couldn't reply.

In the morning Jackson "Did you warm up love?" Savannah "Yes lover."