Part 2

Sav "Where will I be staying? Do I get any privileges?" Jackson took her hand & walked her inside his house carrying her bags & said "You will stay where I tell you & you will get freedoms as I allow you." Savannah "So I am your prisoner until you make me love you?" Jackson "You are not my prisoner. You are my love. I will never hurt you. You will be allowed certain privileges as I see fit throughout the first week here. I will be not only be overpowering your mind but your soul heart & body!" Savannah was scared of this strong yet handsome man ordering her to be his for all of eternity. She sat in fear of what his true intentions were as she heard him list off his rules for her. Jackson "First you will wear what I want when I ask. Starting with this dress." She was handed a dress with a deep plunging neckline gemstones & a silky tulle fabric. She had never wore such a gorgeous dress before but wondered why a man she didn't know would have her wear such a thing. Jackson "You will put that on right now. In front of me. Do not try to hide your body from me." Savannah reluctantly stood up and changed out of her street clothes into the gown. It fit her like a glove scaring her even more.

Jackson "Good, it fits perfectly. Now on to rule 2. You will be under my constant supervision to make sure you don't try to escape from my home or get help when you don't need any." Savannah shook her head but was scared of this man. The only reason she complied at all was because of how handsome he was.

Jackson then said "Rule 3 is you do what I ask when I ask." Savannah replied "Yes Jackson." Jackson then said "I think you know what rule 4 is." Savannah "Sex?" Jackson "Yes. Your body will be mine when I want it." Savannah was frightened of being taken over like this but felt like she was in a daydream & she would wake up alone in a bus somewhere.

After an hour of wearing the dress Jackson turned on some music including the song "Feel My Love" from Adele. He took her hand & held her body close as they danced slowly to the words "I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn't do. Go to the ends of the Earth for you,

To make you feel my love To make you feel my love." Savannah was not happy or pleased to be felt forced to love this stranger she had no clue about whatsoever. Jackson "Love?" Savannah "I told you before I am not your love." Jackson "Yes you are. You always will be." Savannah "How do you know anything about me?" Jackson "Twitter. Every time you have posted anything I was watching. I know more about you than you think. I do not know everything but I know more than you think." Savannah "So you spied on me? Were you stalking me?" Jackson "No love I am not a stalker. I just took a great interest the first time I saw you tweet."