Where Innocence Comes To Die

The Plaza Casino was filled to the brim with the type of people Katya hated; rich fucks who'd throw their families away in a heartbeat if it meant another round by the card table. It was a world she didn't belong to, a world of Rolex watches and diamond earrings, of designer gowns and tuxedos. But it was also a world of lies and deception, and in that sense she fit right in.

"Would you like another drink, Natalie?" The man she was sitting next to asked her.

"Oh, Mr. Page, aren't you just too kind? I'd love one, thank you." Katya said in a fake southern accent.

"Another mojito for the lady, and a bourbon for me." He told the waiter whom he had stopped moments earlier. 

Mr. Page was a condescending man with a huge gamling problem who loved to end his nights at the casino by taking a random naive girl up to his room and take advantage of her, usually after slipping something into her drink. Therefor Katya felt rather okay about what she was about to do, not that her conscience usually got in her way, but it was definitely easier not to care about robbing someone who constantly bragged about ruining the lives of young women. 

It had been five years since her first job, back then she was just a poor 22-year-old who was desperately searching for a way to pay her rent. Then she met Mrs. Visage; the woman of a million faces. They say she worked for the government back in the day, but now she was world famous in the underground world for her ability to steal anything without ever leaving a trace behind. She was a master of disguises and she had taught Katya all she knew.

Mrs. Visage only ever recruited women, as her strategies mostly involved exploiting straight men who'd jump at the chance of getting their dick wet. It was clever, Katya thought, because most times they wouldn't even realize that they'd been robbed until the next day or later, too distracted in the moment to realize what was happening. And when combined with Mrs. Visage's incredible talent for disguises the cases became nearly impossible for the police to solve.

There were about fifteen girls working under Mrs. Visage, but Katya was most definitely her star. She was not only beautiful and exceptionally charming, but also highly intelligent, multilingual, and incredibly flexible. She had never thought her background in gymnastics would become useful, but it had proved to be quite helpful when she needed to sneak in and out of tight spaces, or when she needed to jump out of windows as silently as possible. Katya had never failed, always completing her jobs perfectly, without ever letting her emotions cloud her judgement. 

"Here you go miss." The waiter said as he returned with her drink.

"Thank you, kindly." She replied with a dazzling, white smile.

"You're such a polite little thing, aren't you?" Mr. Page said, putting his arm around her waist and squeezing her hip with his hand. 

"Not in the bedroom though... I'm a bit of an animal there." Katya whispered in his ear. 

"Oh really? What if I chase you, little lamb?" 

"Then I suppose I'll have to let you devour me, you big bad wolf." She said in a breathy tone, adding a tiny moan just to rile him up before leaning in to kiss his neck. "Would you want your little lamb to submit herself to you once you've caught her? To give you complete power over her?" 

"Yeah, I'd love that. I'd love to see my little lamb lay there defenseless under me." He told her.

"I'm sure you would." Katya thought, nearly rolling her eyes at the sight of his bulge growing in his pants. It was almost too easy to fool him, and clearly he had no regrets in regards to his crimes, so why should she?

Wasn't it better if he finally got some punishment for his crimes?
Wasn't this practically like doing community service?

"Let's go up to my room, huh?" He suggested, standing up and reaching out a hand.

"That sounds like a great idea." Katya replied as she took his hand, before leaning in to whisper; "I'm ready for the wolf to catch me." 

Of course, the wolf never caught her at all that night. Instead the lamb slipped some GHB into the wolf's drink whilst he was busy getting Viagra from his dresser. After a make out session and some unwanted touches he was completely out of it, and Katya was free to go through his room until she found his collection of rare Patek Philippe watches. Luckily the man never left home without them, obsessed with showing them off and never wanting to wear the same one each day. Perhaps the experience of loosing all of them would teach him to leave his most expensive luxuries at home next time. 

Katya quickly pulled off her long red wig, revealing her natural short, messy blonde bob. She stuffed the wig into her bra and fixed her bangs a little, not wanting to look disheveled, knowing that any little detail could be questioned. She reached into her purse and pulled out an over-sized black blazer and a belt, securing it over her dress to convert her outfit entirely before heading out the door.

The minute she was out of the hotel and away from it's many cameras she called Mrs. Visage, ready to report the result of the heist. 

"Katya, I trust you were successful?" 

"Of course, the package is secured." Katya informed her. They kept details to a minimum, not wanting to say anything too incriminating on a phone call.

"Perfect. Please get here quickly, I have another job for you." Mrs. Visage said.

"Another rich pig?" Katya questioned, not completely over the disgusting feeling of Mr. Page touching her.

"Well, rich? Yes. Pig? No." 

"Woman?" Katya asked enthusiastically, knowing that it would at least make the experience of seducing someone more enjoyable if it was someone she could be attracted to.

"Young woman, pretty. You'll like her. Just come over quick and I'll brief you."

"Well then, I'll be right there, ma'am."