Starving For You

Trixie and Katya melted together, explored each other shamelessly as they moved closer to the bed. All their patience had run out, now it was all rushed actions between heated kisses as they desperately tried to remove all layers separating them from each other. Katya moaned as she released Trixie's large boobs from her bra, her hands finding them immediately, loving the feeling of the soft flesh spill out deliciously between her fingers as she massaged them. Trixie's hands went to Katya's underwear then, pushing the offending fabric down the girl's legs, her breathing growing heavier at the sight of Katya's now entirely nude body.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." Trixie said as she exhaled.

She felt like Katya was a drug that she couldn't get enough of. A pill that she'd gladly take over and over again. Every whiff of her scent, ever kiss from her lips, every touch of her hands making Trixie fall deeper. She had planned on getting revenge on the girl, but with Katya's confession and intoxicating touches, all such thoughts melted away, lust taking over completely. Trixie's body ached for Katya, just as it had all those months ago when they were standing in her kitchen with their bodies close together for the first time. Just like she had back then, she yearned to be touched, or kissed, or cared for. Truly cared for. Unconditionally cared for by the other woman.

"Tell me you love me again." Trixie begged suddenly as they fell onto the bed together, Katya climbing on top of her.

"I love you, Trixie. I love you so much." Katya replied without an ounce of hesitation before letting her tongue kitten lick Trixie's nipple.

"Uhh... I love you too... God, that feels so good." Trixie moaned. "More.. please, Katya."

"I've got you, princess." Katya said before sucking and biting one of Trixie's nipples slightly. Her fingers found the hem of Trixie's panties, eager to remove the last offending piece of clothing from Trixie's body. "May I?"

"Please." Trixie replied, eager to get it off herself.

Katya pulled the panties down and spread Trixie's legs, moaning as the girl's dripping wet pussy was revealed to her, the pretty, perfectly pink flesh shining with Trixie's desire, her clit beautifully swollen and just begging to be played with. She wanted to lean in and taste her right away, but this was Trixie's first time and the last thing Katya wanted to do was to hurt her again, so she needed to ask and make sure Trixie was truly ready.

"Are you sure you want this, Trixie?" Katya asked.

"Please, Katya." Trixie begged.

"I want a clear yes from you, princess. I need to know that this is really what you want."

"I want this, I swear."

"You're entirely sure?" Katya asked again.

"Yes, for fucks sake!" Trixie yelled impatiently with a little laugh.

"Alright, you brat!" Katya laughed in response, playfully slapping Trixie's thigh, her pussy throbbing slightly when Trixie moaned at the action.

Katya pushed Trixie's legs even further apart, running her fingers slowly in between her folds to tease her slightly before pushing one inside. She felt her heart race as the girl beneath her gasped and her finger was surrounded by the warmth of Trixie's tight pussy. Katya curled the finger up to rub the spot she knew would drive Trixie crazy and watched in fascination as it made the sensitive girl throw her head back. She entered another finger and started to thrust both of them in and out of Trixie as she leaned in to lick her clit. 

"Fuck!" Trixie moaned out as she felt Katya's mouth on her. One of her hands instantly went down to hold Katya's head against her as her hips started moving on their own accord. 

Katya removed her fingers then, focusing instead on using her mouth for all it was worth, moaning as she felt Trixie's fingers tug on the roots of her hair. One of her hands went up to grip the girl's boob again, groping and occasionally twisting and pinching the hardened nipple. Trixie's movements grew more erratic, and Katya felt her own wetness drip down her thighs as the girls hips started moving uncontrollably against her mouth when Trixie began to chase her high.

Trixie felt like she had been starving for years and was finally getting a taste of heaven as Katya's mouth worked it's magic. Her body was twitching, her hands gripping Katya's hair and the sheets below her, and her heart beating out of control as all the nerves of her body danced inside her like fireworks on the night sky. A burning flame grew larger and larger inside her and she screamed Katya's name and arched her back off the bed as the sweet relief of release finally found her. 

"Holy shit..." Trixie breathed out with a content smile, the pleasure more intense than anything she'd ever experienced. 

"You doing good there, princess?" Katya teased.

"Fucking amazing." Trixie replied, holding her heart in an effort to calm her own breathing.

Katya laughed and leaned up to capture Trixie's lips in another kiss, but gasped in surprise when the girl ended it to take hold of Katya's hand and bring her fingers to her lips, licking them clean.

"Oh fuck, that's hot." Katya breathed out, her blue eyes nearly black as she stared intensely at Trixie's action. 

"Mmmm, I taste pretty good, I bet you'll taste sweeter though. Why don't you sit on my face so I can see for myself? I seem to remember you saying that your pussy was ready for me whenever I wanted a taste." Trixie said teasingly.

"Y-yeah, fuck... are you sure?" Katya asked, wanting to make sure that Trixie was comfortable with everything and trying her best not to let her own lust take over completely.

"Ride my face, Katya." Trixie said in a strict tone, one of her hands going down to grip Katya's pussy. "You're so wet for me, I wanna taste you."

Katya nodded quickly and wasted no more time, her pussy throbbing at the thought of feeling Trixie's tongue against it. She got in position and moaned loudly as she felt Trixie's mouth against her. She was so close already from pleasuring Trixie, and being on top of the girl just brought her even closer. Trixie didn't fully know what she was doing, having never done it before, but luckily Katya easily took charge and guided her even through the clouds of her own desire. 

"God, just like that!" Katya moaned, her hips moving forcefully against Trixie's tongue.

Trixie's hands gripped her thighs as she pulled Katya even closer, loosing her mind at how intoxicating her sweet taste and pretty noises were. Katya moved faster, the promise of the euphoric pleasure of completion growing closer and closer.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Katya moaned out as she finally reached her high, her thighs twitching around Trixie's face as she rode out her orgasm. Trixie's tongue licked her overly sensitive pussy and she felt her entire body twitch from the electrifying contact. 

"You taste amazing." Trixie said as Katya  climbed off. 

"You are amazing..." Katya whispered breathlessly, capturing Trixie's lips in another kiss. Post-orgasm bliss finding them both as they cuddled into each other.