Prologue - I'm No Demon

The young lady bends on one knee, as she kneels to Her Majesty, her long white hair serving as a curtain to the lady's eyes.

"You may stand" says Her Majesty.

So she does. She stands, her blood red eyes not daring to look up at the queen.

"What is your purpose for being here demon?" One of her white haired butlers say.

"Forgive me but I believe you are mistaken, I am no demon." She says as she steals a glance at the queen's butler.

"Than what are you creature?" He says once again, but the young lady ignores him this time while turning and smiling to the queen.

"Excuse me your Majesty but I do believe I would feel much better if it were just us speaking." She says as she looks at the queen for approval.

Her Majesty nods her head in approval, and glances harshly at her white haired servent, giving him the signal to leave. The white haired servant bows his head hesitantly but leaves with his fellow workers.

The queen continues looking at the woman as she stands from healing in front of her. "Now, I believe we has some business to attend to, don't we your majesty?" The woman says the the queen while hiding her small, but mischievous smirk.

((Not edited, 221 words))