KILL ME

I remember I was watching the little anniversary video for Project Sekai and like legit I cried at this part

vvvv

Like

Like. Did that actually canonically happen?! Seriously?! What?! No way. Stoppppppp no no no he really did not wanna loose his friend :(

Ishimondo vibes but instead of them both being sad they both mad... 😕

I can't get a photo of Ishimaru and Mondo but I'm sure you can get an idea of what I mean.
But like that part of the mv (?) was pretty saddening. Like, how Akito was so desperate to keep singing with Toya and how Toya wasn't gonna change his mind is just really upsetting.. for both me and probably the both of them.

And the fact that after this all happened, Toya seemed to feel bad about leaving Akito. Like, he refused to talk about him, and didn't really say much even if you did say. Like in that one scene, when one of the students asked where Akito was, and that they were always together, and it was weird that they were not together, Toya did not reply very well. He was hesitant at first, but then said he was busy, which was a lie of course. And when the librarian asked him where Akito was, as he usually comes and asks when Toya is done over and over again, he doesn't seem to reply.

Alsooo when Kohane asks him what happened, he said he did something " he should of done a while ago " which like... woahh. Someone's in denial what.

Also like I have no clue how Akito reacted. I mean, I only know that Akito's performance dropped when Toya left. Nothing else, as far as I'm concerned, was said about Akito.
Perhaps that means something. Maybe that's because Akito may of like stuck himself in his room due to how upset he was... UGH ISHIMARU VIBES I HATE IT SKAAIAHBSKAKSHDBSKSJDBS. But like maybe that's the case, nobody knows really. And it's sad. Akito really cares about Toya...

I have 2 reasons why Akito didn't have much of a say, but Toya did.

Reason number 1.

An and Kohane did not see Akito enough to get in touch. He was stuck in his room and rarely left too often that they couldn't ask him.

Reason number 2, MY theory.

An and Kohane had already asked him behind the scenes.

They obviously asked him what happened, but got so upset he only said two sentences before breaking down into tears. Which is why they asked Toya, because they were sure they could get something out of him, and probably the reason why they didn't say anything about it to Akito. Because they knew that Akito would react badly to it.

Anyway sorry about that useless ramble, take it as you will. Sorry if I made someone sad lmao

 Sorry if I made someone sad lmao