Summary

"Tae?? I can't take this anymore, please accept what I'm going to say " jungkook weeps in anxiety as he fed up hearing his in-laws berating . He tolerating them just for his husband and his respect towards them.

At the beginning of their marriage his in-laws were so lovely towards him and treat him like some doll. But now everything is changed, they didn't stop with the blaming and calling some names but they begin to abuse him mentally .

Taehyung's mom is his biggest supporters. But he can tell it by seeing her face, she is also disappointed on him .The inlaws he mentioned is his tae's father's brothers and sisters. Taehyung considers them as equal as his parents . Taehyung respects everyone in their house.

Taehyung knows they are pressuring him and jungkook for a child. Its been 10 years of Marriage with lots of love and care . But Their in laws started to ask for a baby after 2 years of marriage and also grandpa Kim's WILL is enough to be added into his burden list.

Tae will defend and help his husband everytime . Being barren and can't able to conceive is not sin right?. They are trying for 10 years. But still no improvement.

Taehyung loves children and Taehyung dream is to have more than 5 children. Jungkook feels guilty whenever he thinking about it. Taehyung was so calm and understanding with him. He really appreciates that but the fact of not being able to conceive is eating him up.

Jungkook is having more anxiety attacks recently but tae was calm with him everytime to tackle him with love . Tae didn't blame or ask about the child and he even forgot the fact that they are trying to get pregnant.

5 years ago, Taehyung suggested to adopt a child but regret immediately after seeing the look on his face. jungkook took the suggestion in wrong way thinking tae also loses his hope on him. Jungkook didn't ate any food on that day. Tae felt bad and abandoned that decision right away.

They living their lives with content happiness but their relatives like villains poke a nose into their life by demanding children from them. Tae didn't care about them anyway but everything changed by the month of last February.

Yes, grandpa Kim passed away because of his illness . He declared the will before he died . On that will , grandpa Kim mentioned that the property of 50% will transfer to taehyung on birth of tae's first child.

Isn't too much for taehyung? Why grandpa Kim gave special provisions to taehyung not even considering how could the other children's part would be!. Is it unfair?

But Kim soo Hyun( tae's father) was beyond happy that his son won his appa's heart. Both taehyung mother and father don't have any craze for money. They believe happiness is in love and spending time with their families.

Eventhough they got a pressure from his families for a heir, tae never forced jungkook to take medicine or something.

But jungkook does have a insecurity of tae will stop loving him but can't express it openly because of some reasons . Tae is too loyal for his liking. All are blaming him and asking for a good news during the time they see him. They don't have guts to ask to taehyung directly. So they are annoying him willingly

So after lots of criticism and blaming, jungkook accumulate his guts to ask him, please marry jimin!!!?

What will be taehyung's reaction? But for sure tae can't expect this coming. He was really stunned but especially worried for jungkook.

_________________

Hi sweets, Summary is out!! Summary is nothing but the detailed discription of this story . Read it to understand the story well . 💃💕

Comment your opinion!🎉

Keep reading and commenting. Do vote babies❣️