Chapter 1

The Bird was gathering all of the captured POWs into their cells when he saw him. The most handsome American he had ever seen. But why was he feeling this way? About an American? American man nonetheless. Being homosexual was not accepted at this time in age, but he couldn't help himself. And then the American bent over, and he was gifted with the sight of the American's beautiful, round, thick ass. "Oh yes", he thought, "He will belong to me".

Days and days have passed, and even though The Bird kept his appearance assertive, there was a secret he had that no one knew he was keeping. He had been watching this mysterious, handsome POW for long hours as the days passed. The Bird did not know if this was something he was creating in his lonely mind, but in the corner of his eye, sometimes he believed that he saw this prisoner staring back at him. The Bird could feel his gaze nearly burning holes in the back of his head, but every time he checked, the POW was sulking, seemingly unaware of The Bird's presence.

Every time this happened, even though it didn't seem it, The Bird's heart broke. He longed for the touch of this prisoner, and he would do almost anything in his power to make his dreams a reality. He was The Bird. Nothing could stop him, even a few homophobes.