Chapter 1: Before the garden

Mina was chilling on one of the many iPads she had stolen before Payton walked in. "MINA!!! I WANT WATER!!!!" screamed Payton "OK OK just stop yelling" screamed Mina back at her friend as she rushed over to the kitchen and filled up a glass with water. "I can see you from here!!' shouted Payton down the stairs "Just get it and put it in my room! I need to drink something" said Payton. "Here." said Mina, slamming the beverage on the table "thank you~" said Payton before gulping down the water. After she drank she looked back at Mina sitting on the floor and then turned around to the window to see a creepy, abandoned house with a garden. Then one of her many idea's popped in her head "Hey Mina" said Payton "what?" said Mina while filling up a glass with water "How about we...sneak into this houses pretty garden?" said Payton in a slightly worried way. Mina snorted the water out of her nose "NO WAY!!! WE ARE NOT GETTING IN TROUBLE AGAIN BECAUSE OF UR STUPID IDEAS!" she screamed. "fine, but if u don't come I'll tell Sydney and Static about everything you stole." Payton said in a threatening way. "UGH...okay." Mina sighed. "YIPPEE!" Said Payton while dragging her friend downstairs and eventually outside.

This was how it started