Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Starlight Girl

    With his own efforts, Xu Heran finally succeeded in obtaining Xin Nuo's mobile phone number, and Xin Nuo agreed that if Xu Heran was eliminated, Xin Nuo would personally send her away.

    Xin Nuo hummed the song Xu Heran sang tonight, returned to the dormitory, and washed.

    There are only seven debut positions. In order to let future players get used to it in advance, there are seven people in each dormitory, arranged in order.

    Only Lin Weining was in Xin Nuo's dormitory. She smiled and said to Xin Nuo, "I don't know who said that there is hot pot to eat, but they all ran out. It was faster than running 800 meters."

    Xin Nuo tied her hair and couldn't help it. Smile, keep your eyes warm.

    Lin Weining glanced at her several times and said with a smile, "I'm in a good mood."

    "Hmm." Sinno tilted his head and walked into the shower.

    Xin Nuo is usually quiet and seldom such cute little movements. Lin Weining couldn't help but break out the shadow of another person in her mind. She shook her head and sighed in her heart that if her stage was as wonderful as theirs, she would definitely be very happy.

    Thinking of the stage of their team today, Lin Weining sighed.

    At this time, the sound of water in the shower rang out, followed by the clear and shallow singing, "Spread out the transparent wings and jump out of the skylight, looking for the most beautiful

    hope①..." Lin Weining: "..."

    Envy!

    "Little princess, all the songs I like are so cute." Sinno lay on the bed, looking at the ceiling and thinking, closing his eyes in the growing sleepiness.

    I don't know how long it took, the hazy picture was reflected in the bottom of my eyes, and the slanting sunlight passed through the blurred glass window and fell on the ground.

    "Ding dong."

    The wind chimes of the coffee shop rang, and a tall man walked in.

    Xin Nuo's heart instantly fell into the abyss.

    "Sino."

    The man shouted softly, but Xinnuo's hair stood upright, and he watched the figure who had caused her incomparable pain approach, sat in front of her, and put a contract on the table.

    "Sign it, I'll make your dream come true, don't worry about your mother's side, I've arranged it."

    "Don't sign!"

    "Don't sign, Sinno! She's a liar! Don't be fooled, Sinno— -" Sinno shouted loudly, trying to reach out to block the other self, but her body seemed to be packed into a narrow glass bottle, unable to move.

    She tried her best to shout, but her throat was like a bottle tightly blocked by a stopper, unable to make a sound. Nausea rolled in her belly, and cold sweat wet her clothes. She looked at herself at the table and smiled gratefully at the man, and signed her name without hesitation.

    It's over... it's over...

    Sinno fell to her knees, and the sea of ​​despair engulfed her. The picture in front of him was like a drifting bottle that fell on the ground, the glass shattered and splattered, the darkness engulfed everything, and countless pictures appeared rolling.

    "You should thank me. I spent a lot of time for you, don't you thank me?"

    "Mr. Xing likes you and spends a lot of money on you, what are you not satisfied with?"