Entry 9

Today we will be going over different topics. Just letting you guys know :D

So I just got off the phone with my crush who broke my heart the other day. I decided to talk with him and ask him why he laughed at me. He said that he never laughed at me and that he was flattered by it. You see this just goes against what my friend said. Ryan, my crush, said that the others laughed and that he never did. My friend, Ethan, said that he did.

Ryan said "Did you see me laugh? No, you believed another person." So I don't know what to believe. He said "I never laughed, I'm flattered, but I'm straight, I'm not against gays but that's not my style."

So I'm at a loss. I don't know what to believe...can someone help me out here?

Now onto the second topic.

You guys know how almost every wattpadian has a youtube channel and it's almost always a gaming channel? Well...surprise I'm thinking about starting a youtube channel! Not a gaming one though...those are a little over done...but I'm thinking of starting one that is basically random topics. Like what connor franta and iisuperwomanii do. Where they pick a random topic and talk about it.

What do you guys think? Should I or shouldn't I? Hmm...well gotta go...my friends are knocking on the door and trying to get me out of the bathroom since I locked myself in here after I took my phone back...we are currently at a friends house...