ellis × fem~ reader

Enemies (not really enemies they just dislike each other lol) to lovers !!!

(Gonna be honest, I messed up the pov and put "I" instead of "you" so this is an OC fic now I guess LOL. srry!)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Listen MJ, you just have to start getting along with Ellis. I know you two don't like each other all that much, but do it for the group." Coach said to me quietly in a room separated from the rest of the group.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Whatever, I've got a cold and my head is killing me. If he get on my nerves today i might not be able to hold back." I said slightly sarcastic.

"Well just try for me. Ok?" Coach said before being interrupted by Rochelle.

"Coach! MJ! C'mon!!! Time for group!!" She yelled.

Coach and I both looked at each other and sighed. We walked out to the room where everyone was sat either on the couch or on the floor. I made my way over to the couch but coach stole the spot and gave me a smirk. I turned around and the only spot left was a spot next to Ellis. I reluctantly walked over and sat down, Ellis scooted away from me and gave me a slight look of disgust.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath.

He shot a look towards me.

"Really? I'm the asshole?" He spoke.

"Yeah!" I shouted.

"Hey! That is it!" Rochelle yelled.

Ellis and I both jumped, turning our attention to Rochelle.

"Now I have had just about enough of you two acting like little kids. It's ridiculous. Both of you come with me, now." Rochelle said, grabbing our hands.

She led Ellis and I to the room Coach and I were just in. It was pretty simple, just a bed, one window that was partially boarded off, and a dresser in the corner. Rochelle pushed us into the room and closed the door.

"You two are gonna stay in here and argue, or talk, whatever I don't care just get this drama over with and make up!" Rochelle shouted through the door.

I crossed my arms and sat on the bed, Ellis stood by the door. He turned around and stared at me.

"Why do you hate me." He said quietly.

"You're annoying." I said while staring at the ground.

"Ok, well how can I be less annoying?" He spoke again, moving closer.

I looked up at him and stared at him for a minute, he looked at me sincerely.

"Ellis, I don't hate you. I really don't, I think this whole apocalypse situation has really fucked with my emotions. The tiniest things set me off, I'm sick, I've just never been this emotional yet... not emotional? I don't know, now that I'm saying this I feel really stupid." I scoffed.

"I get it." Ellis said with a soft smile.

He sat next to me on the bed.

"I try to be positive, tell my stories, be the funny guy, whatever, course' everyone shuts me down, but I get it. I know how you feel." He said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at Ellis, he was looking at me with a soft gaze. I glanced at his lips but quickly shifted my gaze back to his eyes.

"What was that?" He giggled.

"W-what?!" I said shifting away from him.

"Really, cause I think I caught you lookin' at my lips!" Ellis scoffed.

I hid my face in my hands and laughed slightly. I felt one of Ellis' hands on the small of my back and the other on the side of my face. He turned my body towards his and pulled me in. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and held it for a minute. He pulled away slowly and smirked. I was too embarrassed to even say anything.

"Hope that was okay, if I'm bein' honest I've been wantin' to do that for a while." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I didn't mind it." I said, staring at Ellis with a soft gaze.

I yawned and put my head on his shoulder, he rested his head gently on top of mine and grabbed my hand, he caressed it and rubbed his thumb on my palm. 

"I'm gettin' pretty tired, think i might hit the hay. plus, I don't really wanna go back out there, I hate group." He said as he adjusted himself and laid down on the bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed still, looking at Ellis. He was laying flat on his back with one hand behind his head and the other resting on his stomach. He'd taken his hat and placed it on the headrest of the bed.

"Whatchya' starin' at?" He said sarcastically.

"You." I replied.

"Well why dont ya' come join in? I got a spot for ya right here!" He said motioning at the spot between him and the wall.

I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him. I laid my head on his chest and rested an arm on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and brought me in closer to him, we laid in silence for a moment before he started talking again.

"Did I ever tell you bout the time Keith and I accidently set his mama's curtains on fire?"

----------------------------

A/N: Sorry this ones a little short, I think I'm gonna work on a Nick x Reader next :).