Rebel Girl~ Nick x OC

this is a friend of mines OC! hope u enjoy :))))

OC: Ellowyn Louise May, 24 years old.

"Rebel girl! Rebel girl! Rebel girl you are the queen of my world!" Ellowyn hummed. 

*knock knock knock* 

Ellowyn whipped her head around towards the door and theatrically answerd.

"Who is it?"

A moment of silence passed.

"Nick answer or I'm not opening the door." Ellowyn said with a grin as she pictured him standing outside the door rolling his eyes and being dramatic, per usual.

"Its me.... Nick." He responded in his monotone voice.

Ellowyn walked over to the door and removed the chair from under the door knob, everyone in this "house" had a problem when it came to barging into rooms with no warning. Ellowyn likes her privacy after all.

She cracked open the door slightly and stuck her head out.

"Yes?" She said, raising a brow.

Nick rolled his eyes again and crossed his arms.

"Can i just come in please." He sighed.

Ellowyn looked back at her desk which was littered with a few different liquor bottles, a bong, and a couple half full packs of cigarettes. She glanced back at Nick and closed the door, she then ran over to the desk and shoved everything but a pack of cigarettes into the drawers. She quickly ran back to the door and swung it open.

"Welcome to my humble abode. would you like a cigarette?" Ellowyn said.

Nick laughed under his breath and rubbed his temple before snatching the cigarettes from her hand. He walked in and sat himself on the bed that was tucked away in the corner. Ellowyn shut the door and placed the chair under the knob. She walked over to the table and grabbed a lighter then sat next to nick.

"So.. what do you want now?" Ellowyn questioned as she handed him the lighter.

"Well.." Nick said, pausing to bring the lighter up and light the cigarettes.

"I just wanted to see your beautiful face again." He finished.

Ellowyn scoffed and put her head on his shoulder. He gently grabbed one of her hands and caressed her palm with his thumb.

"When can we be open about us Nick? I'm tired of hiding." The girl said, squeezing his thumb softly.

Nick sighed and took a hit from the cigarette. He got up from the bed, leaving Ellowyn alone. The tall man walked across the room and stared out the window.

"Nick?" Ellowyn questioned.

"I'm sorry I've been such a dick to you." He said, still staring out the window.

"What?" She responded.

Nick turned around and smiled at the girl, Ellowyn raised a brow and walked over to him. Nick pulled the girl into him, his hand resting on the small of her back. His hand slowly snaked its way into the girls back pocket. He grabbed a cigarette from the nearly empty pack and placed it in her mouth. Nick inhaled once again, taking a puff from the cigarette as he lowered himself so the cherry of his cigarette touched hers. He held it for a minute and brought his hand up to the side of Ellowyns face. Ellowyn looked up at nick who was focused on her lips, his hand still in her back pocket. She took a puff of the cigarette and held it in for a moment, she placed a soft kiss on Nicks lips before blowing the smoke into his face and pulling away completely. She walked back and sat on the bed. She smirked at the man as he swatted at the smoke. Nick followed after her, he flicked his cigarette to the floor before laying the girl back on the bed. Ellowyn looked up at nick who was now on top of her. One hand rested on her cheek and the other stabilizing him on the bed. He slowly came down and placed a few gentle kisses on the girls collar bone which practically made her squirm with pleasure. Ellowyn grabbed his arm as he began to plant kisses further down her torso.

"You're so beautiful Ellowyn." He said in between kisses.

"I know." The girl replied sarcastically.

Nick laughed before coming back up to kiss her a bit more passionately, their lips meshed together in sync. Nick's hands slowly started to travel underneath the girls tank top. The girl let out an airy moan as he cupped her breast. Ellowyn began to take her shirt off, revealing a pink lacey bra.

"Not what I was expecting honestly." Nick said while staring at the girls chest.

"What do you mean?" Ellowyn said, wondering whether or not she should be offended.

"Pink and lacey! I don't know I guess with how depressing and weird you are I was expecting like... a sports bra or something." He said sarcastically.

Ellowyn scoffed and rolled her eyes before she spoke,

"Shut up and kiss me you dork."