EP 06

[if u are wondering why it isnt ep 01 its because this is after episode 05, you can watch the show in yt/youtube]

(btw The song is for when ur reading this!!)

------°°°°°-----

3rd Person POV! :

it was morning, the day after yul got kicked out, guy deserved it after all. onto the orange team, lake was sitting alone. until aiden sat next to her 

"hey aiden!" lake waved, her frown disappearing. "hey.. lake" weird, aiden didnt have lunch "wheres ur lunch?.." lake asked, "uhm.. i dont feel hungry" i wouldnt blame him for yesturday.

truth is, aidens a bit worried after yesturday, he found out yul planned to poison him, he doesnt really have a appitite for food after then.. he worried if anyone put anything in it. "alright?.. you can have mine! im full anyway-" "N-no thanks lake, plus ur plate still has alot on it u should eat more" aiden smiled "but..im not suppose to eat more then this aiden u can have it i insist, i dont wanna waste it anyway." lake gave aiden the plate but aiden returned it.

"no lake. who cares about ur parents! its unhealthy! you really should eat, what are they gonna do anyway? they wont kill you or anything" 

lake chuckled "yeah i guess.. thank you alot aiden, especially about yesturday" 

"im always here to help!" aiden smiled at lake but then someone came in and put their plate on the table. its james,

"hey friends"  james said with a grin on his face, "uhm..hey james" aiden nervously smiled. 

*well..i owe him a friendly hello for yesturday..* aiden thought to himself,

without a word, james took out his phone and took a pic while hugging aiden and lake (he was in the middle) FLASH! "HEY!..ugh-" aiden rubbed his eyes. dang this dude is weird. 

"uh... hey james, what was that for-?" lake laughed awkwardly 

"for my insta, " he said while typing {with my friends<3}.

while putting his phone away "sorry about that aiden" he chuckled "yeah..its fine"  aiden said still a bit mad abt it. ...

{ON TO THE GREEN TEAM.}

---------------------------------------------------

[with riya and ally]

"so..riya... do u know where tess is?" ally said "uhm i think she went that way, with hunter" riya said, ally was happy maybe she could play with them.. wait.. ugh right. krystal broke her nintendos. fuck.

"oh.. uhm thanks!" she was about to leave before..

"wait-!..please" ally turned around "yes??.." riya got up a bit embarrased but.. "can u come with me? to come get back the perfume connor gave me??.. its really special to me.,, i-i tried looking for rosa!..but i cant find her anywhere.. please?" ally looked at her and smiled "of course! lets go b4 she announces the challenge this week!" she grabbed riya's hand and ran to the woods.

. . . . . .                                                                                                                                                                                            once they got there.

krystal and oliver were talking about stuff abt the challenge, while riya and ally slowly looked around and saw  the perfume bottle on the counter with other stuff from the previous challenge. while krystal and oliver were distracted, ally and riya slowly got the perfume bottle and giggled at each other while getting the heck out of there