💗 lovers 💗

alternate title: crossed lovers is what they are, and it is what they will be 

?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?

do I love them or do I not?

?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n sighed as she leaned against the window still the air flowing through her hair, said of which was tied into a half pony, their rest of their hair down as it flowed smoothly.

she smiled slightly at the conftarble feeling the air and the sun grassing on her skin left.

?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?

the students stared at the beauty by the window, she was new to the class, having skipped a grade to this one, keeping full marks ever since shes joined, they were smitten by the fact that she had smarts and beauty, but she was cold to everyone, something that made her more than desirable to interact with.

she wasn't cold actually she was just unconftarble, people liked to stare, she didn't know why, maybe she is doing something wrong with her make up and nobody has told her, she always tried to ask someone, but they apologized and looked away blushing. 

she wasn't naïve, they were embarrassed to be caught staring and it was fine, she expressed her worries to her partner, [hyperlinkblocked] just told her how cute she was, kissing her forehead and telling her that its okay, she didn't do anything wrong, people were just simps.

"simps?" she asked, tilting her head, a curious frown on her face making her partner laugh.

"it just means they like you a little too much sweetie~"

"oh-" her frown deepened.

"yeah" ???? smiled.

"why don't they-" she leaned her head against their shoulder.

"you make them nervous, like puppy love like" they said cupping their cheek.

"but-""shhh~" they pulled her into a kiss, the female melting into it, wrapping her arms around their shoulder as they wrapped their arms around her waist.

?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?💗?

She smiled more at the memory unaware of the stares on her, she packed her stuff, the room was unusually quiet, but she didn't mind, she assumed that the last bell rang and she just didn't hear it.

she was right, but they were going to simp until she left so they might as well stare.

she frowned sadly, it has been a month since ?????? has disappeared, she has moved on but she misses them, their smile, how comforting she was.

the more she thinks of it, the more she realizes.

she never did anything for them, she never told them she loves them, comforted them, been there to their back and call when they asked her to...

she never loved them properly...

they were the one that constantly did that, comfort, love, and verbal affirmation.