[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Atlas, gonna my vmin ff I've been trying to write for a year, It was supposed to be my second book but I had a huge blockage so I had to write other books but finally I'm gonna published my work and I'm happy about it, I hope you will enjoy as much as I did while writing.

This is a work of fiction, All the events and incidents that occurred in the book are also fictitious. It doesn't represent their true personality or their lifestyle.

[Introduction]

In this book, vampires are living creatures, created by the nature like any other being. They gets transformed after completing Thier twenty five years of life. Until then they remains as a human being. The vampires are classified into three categories, "Pureblood" "halfbloods" & "Outbloods" Although they all can die from the stake in thier heart, And the blood flow can make them weaker but they also carry some different characteristics as well.

Purebloods:

There are the ones who don't breed with humans to keep their vampire blood pure, Therefore they lacked any emotions, They have red eyes and the sunlight can turn them into ashes.
"Gwang clan" are the most ancient and powerful clan in the world.

Halfbloods:

They're half-human and half-vampire a result of vampires and human breeding, As they have human blood so they carry all the human trades and the sun can't affect them, Thier appearance is most likely human.
"Myeong clan" is considered the most powerful one among the halfbloods vampires.

Demon Vampires:

They're the deadliest ones among the humans, An ancient result of breeding among the Pureblood vampire and demon from the hell. They can perform dark magic, Although they're considered the most insane beings they have emotions as well, Their eyes turn completely demonic once they transform into their true form.
As time passed they grew stronger and grew wings on thier back.

Outbloods:

The only dead beings turned by other pureblood and halfblood.

Ghakorine & Gimnam kingdom:

Okay, So I needed a world where I can blend the vampire gothic culture and Asian people, So in this fantasy kingdom that is ruled by vampires, People live according to the western culture.

Vampire Serfs:

A vampire who is supposed to serve as the slave to his master.
The vampire serf system was created by pureblood vampire in early 15th century.