CHAPTER 14

After One Week,

Everyone were busy in decorating the house for Aadhira's birthday in Raisinghania Villa and MK's were working as servants there.

Alia (In Mind) : Ughhh!!! I am tired of doing all these works. I am The Alia Mehra who never did a single work is doing all these works as a servant. How do I teach this Pragya a lesson for messing with me. Yess!! Rhea!! She will listen to what I say. So, let's speak to her and manipulate her (Smiles Evilly).

Abhi : What is happening in our lives?? Everything was good until Pragya came back with Prachi. And about Rhea, I can't believe she did all this. What can I do to get Pragya back in my life!!! And Purab I thought He is My Best Friend but even He supported Pragya over Me!! Ahh!!

Disha was instructing the servants about the preparations when Purab came there.

Purab : Disha!!

But she ignores him.

Purab : Disha please!!!

Disha : Please, what Mr. Khanna???

Purab : I really want to speak to you about few things. It's important.

Disha looks Into Purab's eyes and saw he was serious and genuine.

Disha : Okay!! Let's go!! And Ali keep an eye on all the preparations and specially on the MK's.

Ali nods and Disha and Purab leave from there to the garden to talk.

This was all seen by Alia.

Ritwik came there searching Disha.

Ritwik : Aree!! Yeh Disha kaha hai??? (Where is this Disha??)

Alia thinks of something and goes towards Ritwik.

Alia : What happened Mr. Raisinghania?? Searching for someone??

Ritwik : That's None of your business!!

Alia gets angry but controls herself.

Alia: Aree!!! Are you searching for Your Wife?? But you she has gone to talk to her Ex-Husband privately.

Ritwik gives her a bored look.

Alia (Continues) : You know Disha is nothing but a Gold Digger. She will leave you once she finds a more rich person that's what She did with My Purab!! First, She forcefully married him and then left him now look she is with you!! Someday she will leave you as well.

Ritwik (Angrily) : Alia Mehra!! Do not test My patience!!! And not a word against My wife!!! I know you very well. You are just trying to manipulate me against My wife. But I am not like Your Stupid Spineless Brother to come into your words. So, better keep your mouth shut.

All this conversation was seen by MKs.

All were quiet seeing all this. No one spoke a word. Even Daasi was quiet. No one stood up to defend Disha and stop Alia. Except one person.

That person went towards Alia and Ritwik who were still speaking.

It turns out to be Rhea.

Rhea : Buji !! Why are you lying about Disha Aunty??? Why are You trying to manipulate him against his wife. Purab chucks is your husband and you are doubting him?? How can you do this Buji ?? What is wrong with you??? Have some shame Buji !!! Or have you sold it and become shameless like Mr. Mehra. I don't even want to call you my Buji !!

Alia and the MK's were shocked to the core hearing Rhea.

Especially Abhi because Rhea called him Mr. Mehra and not dad.