Theres a suprise around every corner

After getting mae up to her room and laying her down in her soft bed I went back downstairs to try and see if i could find out what happened. Lacey stayed with her starting to treat her wounds. I spread my acrylics across the floor closing my eyes breathing in. I saw Jasón get knocked to the floor but not what knocked him. "What did you see" Bailey whispered.

I rolled my eyes "stand back" axel told her after a few moments of realising I was getting irritated. Bailey put her hands up and retreated. I dove back in putting my hand in a different place. This time my vision showed me the glass breaking and Jason getting thrown backwards. I couldn't see the darkness but as I listened I heard heels clicking on the glass. Then mae's voice popped up.

I took a harsh gasp for breath coming in and ran to the other side where we found mae before. I placed my hand down flat "Celia be..." "be quiet Reece" I whispered with my eyes closed. I saw mae get flicked about this time with a pale white hand standing next to the door. That's all I could see. I couldn't even hear anything. I scrambled up and went to place my hand now on the door.

I was breathing hard now and it took me a few seconds to dive in. I watched as a figure slinked into my home. Jason and mae got into a fighting position. Then it flashed and Jason was consumed by all them dark souls. I came out and bent down holding my chest trying to catch my breath. Even through my visions the darkness could make me feel fear. "Ugh" I winced.

Reece came over rubbing my back "take your time hun" with that I threw my arms around him "she's awful" "so it was her" Reece nodded holding my head "yes and she's taken Jason!" i gushed to the others. "I think it's time we all meet the end" Reece raised his eyebrows" "and you start spilling" I looked at Bailey. "What is it you want to know" she shrugged with a dangerous Little twinkle in the corner.

We just looked at her hinting. "Okay well she had a daughter, a still birth that's a button that triggers her" Bailey offered up. "She was born in another dimension, where pagan gods live" "called" i egged her on "iceeria" "I've heard of that dimension isn't it filled with monsters?" Reece frowned "it's not a nice place no wonder she came here" Bailey shrugged her shoulders not really following. "Yeah a few pagan gods did".

"Maybe we've been looking at this wrong, we don't need to find a way to kill the end we need to find a way to kill a pagan god" Reece laid that out for us. "Right so obviously we need a weapon" "And we need weaknesses" axel prompted, I nodded deeply thinking "well we know her followers are a weakness" "and the amulet"

"but we only have four keys and we don't know where the fifth one even is" he protested desperately "well start researching, because when Clea gets here we're going to get Jason back" I told them before leaving the circle. "Does she do that often?" Bailey sucked in a deep breath. "Yeah I hate it" axel voiced holding his chin Reece noticed he was in deep thought. "what you thinking about."

"Where I start looking for a key" "auctions- antique shops museums anywhere" Bailey added. The front door was suddenly rattling like someone was hitting it. The three left in the kitchen went to find out who was attacking their poor door. Reece pulled it open seeing miss Thomas standing there. Abruptly she scowled "where is Celia" "what did the door do to you?" Reece pulled a joking face.

But the head didn't answer she just scowled harder while her eyes glowed yellow "you really have to stop doing that to try and scare us" Bailey scrunched her face up "what do you want" Reece continued asking. "A man died on the trip that you went on! I want to know who did it" just as them word came out her mouth I shouted down the stairs. "Reece? Who's here" "Um- Shelby" he told me.

Reece sounded off like he didn't trust her. I didn't either to be honest but still I marched down the stairs. "What is this" I peered getting defensive. "Who killed the security guard Celia" "you guys can go" I smiled at Bailey and axel, I didn't think Reece would want to leave me here so I didn't say anything. "It was Lacey or Kyle- axel is human so who was it" "why? What are you going to do" I chewed my lip.