ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘 at Hogwarts. Albus Severus Potter, Merlin curse him for that name, was sitting with his best friend Scorpius Malfoy at the Slytherin table.

While James Sirius Potter, his brother, sat at the Gryffindor table with Fred Weasley, George and Angelina's son. The atmosphere in the great hall was really good. However, this was interrupted when the Potters, Granger-Weasleys and Draco Malfoy came rushing in through the door.

Harry was holding a note in his hand. "We all got a letter saying to meet here." He said and walked up to Minnie with the others.
"I didn't write a letter-" She began, but was interrupted when a glowing orange portal opened.

Two men stepped out of the portal. One of them wore a red cloak and the other wore a traditional robe.
"My name is Doctor Stephen Strange and the one next to me is Wong. Before I will explain everything... I would like to bring some other people here."
He said, making some complicated hand gestures. Next, a second portal opened from which nine people fell out.

"What the fuck?!"

"Language."

"Shit I think i'm lying on top of Bruce Banner!"

While everyone was getting up from the floor, a few students marveled.
"These are the Avengers!" A boy from Hufflepuff shouted excitedly.

"I wouldn't necessarily call myself an Avenger, but if you see me as one-" Dean began, but was interrupted by Tony.
"Where the hell are we?" Tony asked as he walked over to Penelope and Ben.

"As I said earlier my name is Doctor Stephen Strange and this is Wong. We have brought you all here to watch the life of Penelope Parker. Some of you may also know her as Lily Luna Potter." He said, pointing at Penelope.

Ginny held her hand over her mouth while tears streamed down her face.
"How is it possible that my baby is still alive?" She asked as Albus and James looked at each other in despair.

Albus and James never had the best brother bond, but sometimes there were nights when they would sneak out together on to the roof of their house and they would both forget everything and speculate about what Lily would be doing right now if she was still alive.

"She was kidnapped by sokovian Hydra agents for experiments on wizards. The car was stopped on the way by none other than Director Nick Fury of Shield who rescued her. He didn't know where to take her, so he brought her to an old friend named Ben Parker and his then wife May Parker. They both raised her and obviously did a good job at it." Strange said,  while turning the great hall into a giant movie theater.

Penelope was shocked to say the least.
She already knew the story, Ben had told her once, but the part about the wizards was new, and now being confronted with her blood family left her shocked.

Dean put protectively an arm around her shoulder, while everyone else slowly sat down. Penelope sat down between Dean and Ben, while Tony sat down next to Ben. She felt safe that way. Between her favorite people. Let's see if this feeling would last...