7.

Aarohi was sitting on the bed particularly looking at nothing . She was just quite. Nitya and Rahul looked at her concerned and started her dressing. Nitya started to remove the glass that were stuck in her feet and with each glass out she hissed.

"Bhabhi please don't worry okay, we are there with you. Please don't cry, i hate it when you cry " said Nitya

Aarohi just kept listening and soon the dressing was done.

"Bhabhi it's done are you okay do you need anything?"
"No Rahul,thank you both of you I'm fine"said Aarohi with a fake smile

Just when Rahul was about to say , Nakul entered " Everyone has arrived and calling for you bh-bhabhi" he said ashamed of himself .

Rahul and Nitya were so pissed off they did not even look at him and moved out. Arohi was about to leave when Nakul said " Bhabhi I'm extremely sorry, i don't know what happened to me, please forgive me, u know i would never do something like this to you, i don't know what took over, please-"

"It's okay" with that Aarohi moved out.

Arohi was greeted with Tara's parents hugging her and smiling with her whereas when she went to her parents, her dad looked a little happy, but her step mom just showed hatred towards her. She came to them n bowed down to touch their feet and they gave their blessing. She was about to hug her father but her mother pulled him back and that shattered Aarohi. A tear slipped from her eye but she wiped it fast but it did not go unnoticed by Rehan. Then she moved towards Tara's parents and touched their feet and took blessings.

"Arrey beta what happened to your feet?" Asked Tara's mom

"In her clumsiness she broke an expensive plate and then i while cleaning she stepped on it" said dadisa before anyone could say anything
Aarohi's parents glared at her

Tara's mom looked shocked and said " arrey it's okay, it happens, Tara has broken soo many Plates"

" I agree we stopped using glass later, said Tara's father jokingly"

"Baba" Tara whined "what baba n what happened to your finger?"asked Tara's mom and continued, "must be cutting Vegetables and cut your finger i told you to practice at home, but it's okay like this ull learn"

"Yes ma- " said Tara sheepishly
" Don't worry she wont injure her finger ever, she is not getting into kitchen now, Aarohi can candle "said dadisa to impress them

" Why, she should , how much will Aarohi do alone, Tara you also help okay, I'm sure. Aarohi is best in cooking she will help you properly, right"  said Tara's mom

"Yes aunty" said Aarohi. She wondered how dadisa insulted her and her parents did not say anything but Tara's mom did. She felt like crying but she controlled.

"Come everyone let's go and eat"said dadisa

With that everyone left for food. The table was set and Tara also stood up to serve because Aarohi could not walk properly but dadisa said " Tara beta you sir Aarohi will manage"

"Dadisa she is hurt, I'll help- beta you sit down she will do it"

Tara's mom wanted to ask about maids but though it would be too intrusive

Aarohi served limping here and there and hissing always. Her father just kept glancing at her and her mother glared at her. Rehaan was watching everything carefully.

"The food is amazing Aarohi god bless you beta" said Tara's mom and looked at aarohi's mom and said " she is gifted truly" and then her mom said " that's all she knows" spitting hatred , aarohi's slime faded that movement and no one said anything and continued to eat.