9.

After everyone left i was sleeping on the bed and relaxing suddenly the room door opens with a thud. "Bhabhi" comes Nitya singing and a happy Tara behind her. "Bhabhi get up fast and get ready fast bcs we - are - going - shopping!" Said Nitya. "Nitya it's already 5 , i have overslept and i need to make food, you guys go and enjoy , I'll go some other day" Nitya frowned and then Tara said " bhabhi yaar , the men are gonna join us for dinner at night till then we are shopping" " No Tara, but i have to cook for masa no. " With that i stood up and started going down and these two kept running behind me. "Bhabhi chalo na dadisa is also not there, we will enjoy". I reached the kitchen and i started and they kept on shouting and went out " what is the matter ladies" came masa " maa this Bahu of yours is not getting ready for shopping, i mean who says no to shopping"said Nitya getting angry " we are convincing her to come with us but she wants to make food" "mom convince her no she wont say no to you please, dadisa has gone it's a relief for her after so many days, she just keeps working, she needs a break too" " hm let me see" with that she came into kichen " Aarohi leave this and go with these 2 to shopping" "but masa food is not ready" " you guys are having food outside no? And i will also have outside with the NGO people, who are you cooking for then?" Aarohi did not answer " go with them" " okay" and Tara and Nitya Grinned widely standing behind giving a you-should-listen-to-us-look. "I'll get ready and come" "yayy" .

I went upstairs and changed into another saree.kept my hair open with a braid, which is my usual hairstyle. I put a lipstick and perfume and went down.

"Let's go ladies" shouted Nitya and we all left. At the mall we went from one shop to another ,these two are extremely focused shoppers. And my feet started paining i hardly used to go shopping back then.

"Bhabhi you try this , it's soo pretty bhai will just keep looking at you" Nitya showed me a red velvet saree, which was backless and it was very beautiful. I loved it but " no Nitya i don't want to buy this u look this" i diverted her mind. Very soon it was 7 and these two had around 10 bags each " guys can we stop now my feet. Are paining allot , please" "but you have not shopped anything" exclaimed Tara. " It's okay i did not like anything much , can we leave my feet are really paining with the wound" " okay, let me inform nakul so they will also leave" we had icecream and then we left for the restaurant. We reached and we saw Rahul Nakul and Rehaan there standing with hands in their pockets. "Hellooo bhai' s, look we shopped so much" "hello to you to ladies, and looks like dad is going to have a heart attack" joked Rahul and everyone laughed " hahaha very funny and nakul Bhai you too" "what me? "You might get an attack to" and Tara looked down sheepishly " oh that's fine, she can shop how much ever she wants, the least i can do for him " " awwwww " and Tara kissed on his cheek" get a room guys" said Rehaan . Nakul loves her so much, she gave her the card and she can shop how much ever she wants, she is lucky, where as me, huh i was brought out of my thoughts "chalo na bhabhi kaha kho gaye" said Rahul and took me inside. We all were about to sit when a girl in a short dress came towards us with her hair open and she truly was beautiful " Hello Rehaan" she came hugged and kissed him on the cheek and i just kept looking at them. " Hi Eesha" and i felt nothing coming out of my mouth, this is Eesha, his girlfriend and i looked down. "Hello everyone" Nakul looked angry and so did Rahul but everyone just responded with a hello. "Would you not introduce me to them Reh " Reh , she has given my husband a nickname. I just fisted my palm to control my self. " Yeah sure, this is nakul and his wife Tara, Nitya and Rahul my younger siblings" and he stopped at me " she" who's she? " Um she is " he hesitated, he was ashamed looks like and i felt like crying. " She is our very beloved bhabhi , bhai's wife Aarohi " nakul introduced me. "Ooh so she is your wife, you could so much better " i just listened and felt like crying , Nitya understood and decided to change the topic " let's eat bhai , I'm hungry" " oh yes let's eat, i am hungry to " said Eesha and i was like is she also going to we there "you're coming too?" Asked nakul "afcourse your brother is a dear friend "she said and kept tracing her hand on his torso and i felt myself controlling to the utmost. We all sat and afc she sat with my husband and pushed me aside and Rahul catched me n i sat beside him which was opposits to them. The whole time she kept her hand on his and behaved lovey dovey throughout. Everyone was silent on the table and only she kept talking. Rehaan looked a little uncomfortable but she wouldn't stop. Suddenly she asked " So arohi what do you do? What is your qualifications" i looked a little puzzled and i composed myself and replied " uh , i am a housewife right now" "ohh so you the jhadu pocha khana and all, the maid does that at my place" she said and laughed and i looked down and tear slipped my eye. I wiped it so that no one could see and the waiter arrived and i couldn't eat anything i was just tossing the food . Nitya and Rahul glared at her all the time. Soon this dinner was about to get over. " Okay guys , had fun with you people, thanks for inviting" she said " you self invited yourself" said Rahul in a hush voice "and ruined our dinner" continued Nitya.
And Rehaan went with her to drop her. I just kept standing and crying over my fate nobody said anything bcs they knew it was not the right time . He came and the ladies left in one car and the men in the other. Nitya tried to lighten the mood and played songs and tried to cheer me up , we reached the mansion and got out of the car. These two took their bags and everyone went inside and Rehaan did not look at me once. "Mom we are home" shouted Nitya and masa came out. " Woow , you guys did a lot of shopping ha" " yes ma see all this " and the started showing everything that was bought. " All this belongs to you two? " " Yes ma, bhabhi did not shop anything" and everyone looked at me in shock. " Bhabhi why did u not shop? U should have given bhai's card to me, i would drain it all." Said Rahul jokingly " No, i had everything so i did not buy anything" i said and i smiled. Masa understood and changed the topic. Rehaan kept looking at me.

Suddenly we hear tiers screeching and dadisa came back." But she was gonna tomorrow, why today?" Said Nitya worriedly. " I see allot of shopping has been done." " Yes dadisa we went shopping" " nice my girl" she said and kissed her forehead.  I kept a glass of water for her. " Dadisa u early?" " Yes your bua was fine so she said i could go so i came back" she smiled and said. "Arohi set the table for food, you guys have come right now so let's have food together" "shit" said Tara . I looked at her and did not what to do . Everyone looked at me . "Why are you standing here, get the table ready" she said rudely. "Dadisa, um we have food outside all of us" said Nitya slowly and dadisa looked angry "what, so u mean there is no food in the house" she stood up and came towards me and twisted my hand "ow ow ow- dadisa" "dadisa please leave her i made the plan" said Nitya "she must have put it in your head to eat out, bcs she did not want to cook,bloody useless, one day I'm out and she decides to be oversmart and takes everyone out, how dare you ha, kaamchor, madam wants a day off from food duty, why bcs dadisa is not home, and when she will return i can kill her hungry, right Aarohi madam" "no dadisa, please my hand is paining" "dadisa leave her what are you doing" shouted Nakul i looked at Rehaan with tears in my eyes for help suddenly he came out of what he was thinking with a call and he left. He just left even though I was in this condition. Dadisa left and was shouting at me and again rehaan came and she said "Rehaan tame your wife properly, she is going out of hand" Rehaan looked at her and nodded. Tame me? What am I a dog?
" Go and make me food ALONE, i want 3 different dishes it's 8:30 by 9:30 i want the table set, fast! " And with that i ran in the kitchen crying. Why me god , why me can someone listen to me and help me, mama i miss you, you daughter is in soo much pain, help her no, or do you also not love, that you left me so early. I cried and kept doing my work i just had 20 mins left. I was tired and all this was putting pressure on my back and my feet , i felt the dressing coming out. But food was more important. I quickly made the food and set the table. Dadisa came i stood by her and served her, all others also came in the dining and looked at me with pity, i hated it so much. Rehaan also kept looking at me. After food she said" next time never pull. Such a stunt" and  left and everyone also stood up, once she left Nitya said "bha-" "i have to clean everything, you should get to bed u have college tomorrow" " I'll help you" said Tara " it's okay Tara, please just keep your clothes u want to wear tomorrow " and with that i left with the utensils. I cleaned the kitchen upset throughout . Around 11:30 i was done with the dishes and the clothes also. I went inside his room and noticed the room empty. I sat on the bed and cried my heart out over everything and took my mother's photo and hugged her. After like 15mins i stopped and my head pained from the crying.i stood up and saw that that feet dressing was out completely and blood was oozing out. I took the first aid box and sat on the sofa and started removing the dressing and suddenlu heard the room open and Rehaan came , i did not look at him . I kept doing but struggling at the same time. He stood by me while i was sitting and bent down and took the dressing from my hand and when i was about to revolt he shushed me said "let me do it and you have your food" he said and placed a plate of food on my hand. My nose had turned red from the crying n i was hungry. I ate the food and he did the dressing silently.

He was done and so i was i , i stood up to keep the plate and he motioned me not to and took the plate and went outside . And came back as if someone was standing outside to take the plate.

He came back and went to chnage and i understood my cue to sleep not that we were having a conversation. I slept on the bed and within minutes i felt a dip beside me. We both just stared at the ceiling and tears rolled down my eyes.