Hi?

This chapter will bad because I'm rushing through this one so we can get to the good parts of the story.

Y/n's pov

When everyone was inside, they were all staring at me with a confused look.

"Everyone this is y/n and she will be joining our family. Please treat her kindly and get along." Mother said. I put a smile on my face and walked forward.

"Nice to meet you everyone. I'm really exited to be here and I hope that I will have fun here." I introduced. Soon after, a girl around my age with orange hair walked up to me.

"Hi y/n! I'm Emma. let me introduce you to everyone else." She said with a bright smile. "Hi Emma." I greeted.

And then Emma introduced me to all the other kids and they all seemed really fun and nice. And then she introduced me to 2 people who also looked my age.

"Hello, I'm Norman and this is Ray." he greeted in a kind manner. "Hello." I greeted back. Then I looked to the right of Norman to see Ray.

"Hello Ray." I greeted him. "Hello." He replied bluntly.

"Well anyways, I have to go to my room to unpack my things. See ya and thank you for introducing me to everyone." I say with a smile on my face as I walked away. And and all the kind sad went back outside to play.

Time skip to after unpacking

When I finished quickly unpacking my things, everyone was still outside playing. So I decided to go to the library, and there I found my favorite book.

" I should just go outside with everyone and just read under a tree like I did back at grace field" I said to myself.

As I'm walking outside with my book in hand, I see everyone playing what seems to be tag and I see Ray reading under a tree.

"Hey Y/n! Wanna play tag with us?!" Emma said running over to me.

"No thanks, I'm not really into that stuff. I'll just read for now." I replied. "Awww ok." Emma said as she walked over to play with the kids.

As they start playing I walk over to the tree Ray was sitting under. "Can I sit here too?" I asked him. He looked up at me. "Uh, sure." He replied with a blank face before looking back down at his book again. I sat down and opens my book.

I look down at the book he's reading and see that it's the sequel to my favorite book! (F/b - favorite book).

"No way! I never there was a sequel to F/b, I've been reading the first on over and over!" I said with a happy and exited look growing on my face.

Ray's pov

I look over to see her smiling. A slight smile grows on my face too. "Yeah! There's a lot of book in the series actually, and I've read all of them. It's my favorite book." I replied in a settle happy tone looking over to her.

"Oh my gosh, I need to read them. And I never thought that I would meet someone who also likes this book." Y/n said happily.

...Me and Y/n just talked about the book and why we love it. I was actually having fun. I also told her the schedule and how things work here.

RING! When the dinner bell rang, all the kids ran inside while me and Y/n were standing up. Then Emma and Norman ran up to us.

"Y/n, do you wanna sit with us at dinner?" Emma asked Y/n I a cheery tone like always.

"Sure." Y/n responded.

After that, we all made our way inside.

............................................................................
I promise that the next chapter will be better. I just needed to get the story going!