•𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐•

I wanna thank my bsf for helping me w this story UltimateSimp8. She gave me a bunch of ideas! <3

 She gave me a bunch of ideas! <3

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Time skip to after class

𝚈/𝙽 𝚙𝚘𝚟

In class i couldnt stop thinking about Kuroo, normally i wouldnt just be that talkative around someone i had just met, since im quite shy around new people or just people in general so it was strange to see how much i spoke around Kuroo he just somewhat made me feel comfortable. "Heyyy new girlll" Kuroo said walking up to me. "Forgot my name already huh?" i said. "Nahhh, its my nickname for you, i mean you call me Mr. Well known, might aswell give you a nickname too" he said with smile on his face. It was so cute I could feel myself blushing, this was a weird feeling.

𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I could see some red spread across her cheeks, it was adorable. "So, you wanna hangout with my friend Kenma and I?" I ask. "Sure, I dont mind." she says in a sweet tone. We walked there and I saw Kenma sitting in the cafeteria playing on his Nintendo. "Yo Kenma, this is Y/N, shes new here. Y/N, Kenma." i introduced Y/N to Kenma. "Hey." Kenma says in a focused tone. "Heyyy, nice to meet you Kenma, what ya playin'?" Y/N asks, "Mario Karts." he replies. "Hm.. basic choice dont you think?" she says in a teasing tone. Kenma lifts his eyes off his nintendo and stares intensely at Y/N. "Dont you think you're the basic one?" he says in an annoyed tone. My jaw was on the ground, what on Earth is with these two? Y/Ns eyes were wide open staring at Kenma, "Okay guys, chill jeeze. Lets go the bell is about to ring." i say trying to cut the tension. "You wanna know whats basic pudding hair yo-" i cut her of by grabbing her arm, "Bye Kenmaaa!!" I yell as I pull Y/N away.

𝚈/𝙽 𝚙𝚘𝚟

As I was about to diss Kenma back, i got pulled by my arm, it was Kuroo. "Hey! What the hell!" i yell. "Hey chill, I dont want you to start beef with Kenma on your first day" he says in a calm tone. "Listen, i cant just let someone diss me" I say. "I get it, but c'mon i wanted you and Kenma to get along.." he pouts. "Ok ok, chill sad guy, ill apologize after school." I say. "Oh actually you cant..." Kuroo states. "What? Why not?" i ask with a confused face. "We have volleyball practice after school." He says in a sad tone. "Oh well, cant i watch?"

𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I really want her to watch, but would coach allow that? "Hellooo" she waves her hand in my face. "Oh uh, ill have to ask my coach" i say. "Hm, alright then." she walks off. "Hey woah where ya going newbie?" i ask while i follow her. "Away from youuu" she says in a teasing tone. "Oh nooo newbie is mad at me" i say in a teasingly way. She laughs and right then and there my heart dropped, what the hell is this feeling? You just met her.. Her laugh was contagious so i obviously laughed with. We then walked to our next class.

Chapter 3 will be soon i hope :)

Hope you enjoyed <3!!

570 words.