Chapter 1

a/n: Hello! I'm writing this story for HorizonTraveller since she requested it. We both really like this ship so I thought I'd try writing something interesting about them. She's still helping my as my assistant too and beta reader so I'm very happy to have her support ♡

About this story. I'm trying to write something a bit different compared to my other (mostly komahina) stories. It's gonna be explicit right off the bat (starting this chapter). It's a story with quite a lot of adult scenes to put it simply, however, I do take this story's plot very seriously and intend for the scenes to be an integral part of the story.  

If you feel uncomfortable with smut then this story is probably not for you. It is an R18 story after all.  

Also there's bonus manga pages at the end of the chapter!! It was all drawn by HorizonTraveller, she's absolutely amazing and drew it all for me and I wanted to share with her drawings here. I hope you'll like them, because I love them a whole lot. 

Anyways, to the ones of you who decide to read it, I hope you'll enjoy and feel free to leave any feedback! I appreciate comments and votes („• ֊ •„) 

***

Cyno's POV

"Hey, Cyno. Can I come in?" Greeted me my cute forest watcher friend. "I came a bit earlier... I hope that's not a problem." His lips turned into a sheepish smile. "I brought some Shoyu. Imported from Inazuma." I had invited him to my place that day. We occasionally play Genius Invokation together when we're both free. Playing it with Tighnari is so much fun for reasons I won't go into detail about. "Is it normal for you to come so quickly? Hehe." I chuckled at the sight of his dumbfounded face. "Lemme close the door. I just got out of shower. Come in. Ah, thanks for the Shoyu."

"Sorry for intruding." He never seemed to laugh at or even get my jokes much but it didn't stop me from cracking jokes to him often. Maybe he's just too innocent to get the premise. Was the conclusion I came to. I nodded and proceeded to give him an explanation while he was changing his clothes. I told him that in fact I was implying that he was quick to reach his climax which not only didn't yield in him laughing at my hilarious joke but also appeared to get him offended.

"It's none of your business! And it wasn't funny." As he said that with a grumpy voice, he turned his head to the side, avoiding looking my way. He's so cute. Saying it's none of my business. My cheeks heated up and I couldn't help my lips twitching into a perverted smile but I was quick to hide it away.

"Come sit with me already." Tighnari, after wiggling his tail for a while, happily sat next to me on my bed. "Hmph." He sat down next to me with his arms crossed. My room was a little cramped so we usually played on my bed as he didn't seem to mind it and actually preferred it over the floor. I still remember the first time he came by my place. We played on the floor as he would be uncomfortable with using the bed at first and later would complain about his ass hurting. And then I just made it hurt even more, didn't I, Tighnari. I reminisced about the good old memories. Then I gazed down at his thighs. Ah... As always, he takes very good care of himself. His skin looks so smooth.

"What are you thinking about?" His eyes gleamed with curiosity and ears twitched. "Dueling you." I smiled at him and placed my hand on his thigh. He's wearing shorts. It's... tempting. "R-right... uhm..." His face was covered with strong blush. "About that. I need to talk with you, Cyno." He got serious. Oh, did I get into trouble? I took my hand away. "I think we should stop doing these things. I..." His ears moved down a bit synchronizing with his feelings. "Dueling? Come on, it's fun. You said you liked it." He pouted. "No! It's not about that. I like playing with you, it's just that–!" I covered his mouth. "Humf–"