₳₦ ł₦₭Ɏ ₴ⱠɆɆ₱ØVɆⱤ + ₳ ₦Ɇ₩ ₲ɄɆ₴₮ ₱₮.2

It's time to feed you guys ✨️Content✨️. I very sorry for the long wait but I'm back now and my mental health is now better. I also love reading all of your comments so thank you for that ><. Also should I do the Halloween event? Lemme know and tell me what they should wear. Also there is going to be a platonic ship in this chapter! Now enough with my rambling and let's read shall we.
.
.
.
.
.
Ship: Malleus x Yuu (Platonic)
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

3rd Pov
Location: Still in the Cafeteria
.
.
In the midst of all the arguing the Overblots failed to notice all the shocked eyes on them. That was until Ob.Riddle pointed it out awkwardly.

"Hey guys I think you may want to stop." Still kinda mad all of the fighting Overblots looked over and froze. "Oh." They all said at once. Yuu, after coming out of shock finally said frown

"I think it's safe too assume that I have another dorm member." They all nodded. "Whatever." Yuu made a (눈‸눈) face and just walked off

'Why is Yuu so used to our bullshit- It's like nothing surprises him anymore' The students all thought 'We're blaming Crowley for this one.' All the formerly surprised students went back to eating and enjoyed the rest of their day.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Location: Ramshackle Dorm

Time: Evening. A Week after Ob.Idia showed up.

3rd Pov
.
.

"EVERYONE GET OFF YOUR BUTTS, THEIR COMING WE NEED TO MAKE THE PLACE NOT LOOK LIKE AN ABANDONED MINE!" (A/n: Mother Yuu Supremacy 😨) The residents of Ramshackle quickly got up and started cleaning. For context Yuu had invited the Housewardens to a sleepover and everything had to be clean enough for the air to be breathable.

After about 30 more minutes the first knocks on the door were heard. It was Riddle and Idia. Riddle had looked like he'd dragged Idia there against his will. He gave a friendly wave and entered Ramshackle with a terrified Idia. The terror quickly wore off when he saw his double. After all this was someone that Idia could interact with normally. Both boys went off to the sitting room and waited, while occasionally making conversation with the others.

About another 30 minutes later the rest of the Housewardens arrived and the festivities were going to being. Yuu had made sure to invite Malleus, who which was very greatful to be invited, but he brought Lilia, who wanted to cook for everyone. No one wanted him to even attempt but were too scared to even say no.

Yuu was in the kitchen with Lilia just observing when he was quickly shooed out but said Fae. 5 minutes later Ob.Leona spoke.

"Does anyone smell smoke?" Everyone quickly stopped what they were doing and ran to the kitchen, but were quickly met with a black curtain of smoke. They all started coughing and ran out of the kitchen. Except for Yuu who was smiling creepily with his eye twitching. All who ran out could hear Yuu talking to Lilia.

"Lilia my friend, HOW IN THE GREAT SEVEN DID YOU MANAGE TO BURN WATER?"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
After the dinner incident everyone was still a little on edge. This was quickly abolished when Both Vil's wanted to do all of their makeup. Ob.Jamil surprisingly wanted to help too. They chased everyone around the dorm and caught them one by one and tied them to chairs. They actually ended up looking pretty in the end.

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

It was time to go to sleep. Everyone was pretty tired anyway. Malleus insisted that he would sleep next to the Ramshackle Housewarden. Everyone complied as they didn't want to get struck down by green lightning. It was a nice night and everyone fell asleep peacefully. It was truly a fun night for all.