Chapter 5: Fuck

Noah's POV:

When me and Dixie had reached my room, I picked her up over my shoulder, careful not to crease her dress and 'threw' her on my bed very gently. I then started making out with her really aggressively. She then started taking off my suit and sweater. Once again I very carefully took off her dress. I saw her kick off her shoes and throw them somewhere in the corner of my room. I took off my pants and boxers and also threw them with her shoes. I pulled away from our kiss. This was the first time I had actually seen my Wife naked. "Your stunning." I told her. She just smiled again and said "You don't look too bad yourself Beck." While putting her hands around my neck. "Please don't waste anymore time and just put it in me already." She said. So I did just that, and within seconds she was already a moaning mess. "G-go fast-er." She moaned. So once again I did just that. I was kinda surprised to not feel any pain while I was still putting it in her, and judging by the way she was moaning I don't think she did either. After a couple more hours, we finished and I fell back on the bed next to her breathing heavily. "Hopefully I'll get pregnant." She said. "You will, don't worry, every woman in my Family who has had sex with their man always ended up pregnant, so you will be no different." I said back touching her ass. "I hope so." She replied.