Chapter 6: Please Be

Noah's POV:

That night me and Dixie had fallen asleep naked.When I woke up I didn't see her next to me and I got a little worried with where she went, until I heard her throwing up in the toilet. I quickly got up, put on some pants and ran to her. "It's okay bub, let it all out." I told her comfortingly. She went on for about another three minutes. "Ugh, I feel so gross and sick, and my stomach is hurting alot." She said rubbing her belly. "Wait, do you think you could be pregnant." I said looking at her. "Oh my goodness, I completely forgot about all the symptoms you had to have if you were pregnant." She said looking back at me. "Umm well, let me ask one of my Guards to go fetch you a test and then we can find out." I told her. She nodded. I tried not to get my hopes up too high in case the test came out negative and that she was probably just being sick after having sex for the first time, but oh how I prayed it would come back positive. I sent my Guard out to get the test instead of myself because if I went, there would just be a mountain of Paparazzi and I just wouldn't really be safe. I didn't want to tell my parents that Dixie was sick and we sent a Guard for a test because if we tell them and she's not then it would just upset them and there wouldn't really be any point. While my Guard was still getting the test, Dixie decided to get ready and freshen up a little because she said she felt gross and looked disgusting which was a complete lie. Boy I already have the most beautiful, amazing wife so if I could just become a Dad too God I will be the most happiest and luckiest Man in the fucking world.