Prologue (REWRITTEN)

Dream, a very recognized and feared name by many, he was the first ever prisoner of Pandoras Vault due to his horrible actions.

The best example of his horrible deeds would be Tommy, who was one of the first to experience Dreams manipulation first hand.
Since most people on the SMP sided with Tommy and/or hated Dream equally for similar reasons everyone started to rebel against their once beloved admin and imprisoned him as a result.

However there were dire consequences to this, as Dreams mental state deteriorated at the initial rebellion, the creatures that roamed the land become more hostile.

It only worsened when Quackity, a duck hybrid with golden yellow wings and dark hair, started visiting and torturing Dream.
As Dreams health got worse and worse so did the server, there wasn't that much water anymore and the crops took months to grow as opposed to the few days that they would originally take.

But there was yet another problem that neither Sam or Quackity had thought of. The impact of the visits and the potatoes Dream was fed. "Why would this be a problem?" Some of you may ask, it might even sound silly, how could some potatoes cause problems? Dream wasn't even eating them afterall, he was too weak to do so.

Well the thing is potatoes are the best vegetable possible. They grow in weird conditions, like sprouting in your kitchen when you haven't used them in awhile. They grow anywhere. Which means that the cell in which Dream is held in will slowly be manifested by potatoes.

The chest and the lectern in Dreams cell would decompress as they are made of wood as the potatoes grow in and on them; the same could be said for Dreams body which slowly rots away in the cell.
Hence why if Quackity doesn't kill him, the potatoes just might as they continue to grow inside him...

____________________________

So uh... hi!
As you can see from the books tittle I'm slowly re-writing this since people seem to still like this book for whatever reason (idk why but thanks everyone!)
The plot will probably change drastically but I'll try to find a way to still incorporate the discduo friendship that was originally planned for this.

I'm slowly going back to writing so please be patient with me!

If you have any plot ideas or stuff/moments you'd like in the story I'll be happy to hear them and possibly incorporate some of them^^

With that said I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night my little raindrops, take care everyone:)