Chapter 1: Summoned

[[ Aaahh ]] From Novel
'Aaahh' Thought
'Aaahh' Gods
'Aahhh' Narrator

Choi Han - TCF
Choi Han - TBOAH
____________________.

Crown Prince Alberu is having a meeting with the Roan Kingdom Heroes, his subordinates and vassals about the ongoing war, when a blinding light covers the whole assembly room.

When he opened his eyes they were on a unfamiliar luxurious white room with a large screen, colored round tables and rows of inclined chairs that was divided to two.

(Here is the room arrangement because I cannot explain it properly.)

The Heroes surrounded the Crown Prince. Choi Han unsheathed his sword and covered it with his incomplete darkness, Rosalyn is in stance with two mana balls on her hands, Lock go on his berserk form and Ron with his dagger and Beacrox with his great sword standing still observing the whole place.

"Where are we? I can't sense any mana when we are teleported." Rosalyn asked she is curious and anxious at the same time.

Everyone is in complete chaos and panic.

"Welcome Mortals!" A muscular man wearing an armor said in a boisterous and loud voice.

The said man is standing in a elevated stage infront of the large screen.

"G-god.." In a sudden silence they heard The Excommunicated priestess Cage said in a trembling voice.

"Hohoho. As expected to my child!" Everyone notice a handsome man with a long white hair that suddenly appear on the left side of the armored man.

"Please take a sit first, we will glad to introduce ourselves when everyone is already present." Said by a beautiful blond woman on the right side. "The color of heart on your wrist is the color of your assigned sit." She added.

The voice of the three being on the stage was calm but commanding. He heard some people who tried to protest but silence in an instant.

'Are they really Gods?' Alberu thought.

The Crown Prince look at his wrist, Red. He look around just to notice that the Heroes also have red heart on their wrist.

"How about you aunt?" Alberu whispered to his Aunt Tasha.

"It's Red" She replied.

He sighed with relief. Atleast he will be seated with his allies. When he sit, he notice how big and spacious the half round couch with a round table on the center.

He looked around to check the others. There are 6 half round couch with different colors. He knew some people seated on the yellow and blue couch while on the other is a complete stranger to him.