Chapter 2: They Met

[[ Aaahh ]] From Novel
'Aaahh' Thought
'Aaahh' Gods
'Aahhh' Narrator

Choi Han - TCF
Choi Han - TBOAH
____________________.

Emperor Alberu sighed. Cale is currently leaning on his shoulder wearing a seductive dress that making his self control fall apart.

Same goes with Choi Han that currently having a nosebleed together with his counterpart.

Rosalyn take off his cape and cover Cale with it. "Young Master Cale what happened?" She asked.

'Wait what? Young Master Cale?' Crown Prince Alberu thought. Tasha together with the Heroes have a same thought. 'He is a Man?'

"I don't know. I'm just sleeping, when I woke up. I am already wearing this fucking dress and I can't take it off." Cale explained irritated, his eyes still closed ashamed to see his family's reaction.

He is just thankful that the kids is not yet present, they were currently sleeping on one of the room Gods lent to them or else he will dug a hole in the ground and bury himself.

The dress is so short that in a slight movement his underwear can be exposed and it's fucking embarrassing.

"Don't worry Young Master, The God of Death will find the God of Mischief soon." Cale can feel the viciousness in Ron's voice.

"He better be or else I will loot him dry and burn all of his churches." He mumble, but enough for everyone in their table to hear.

'Is it okay to threaten the God?'

While Thanatos, God of Death feel a chill and sneeze, he left immediately to look for the God of Mischief. He don't want to anger Cale and his family if he wants his churches to be intact.

Angelina, Goddess of Sun is fixing the hole Cale created and Ares, God of War was seated on a throne like couch while eating grapes.

"Mortals, you can eat and drink anything you want. Just think about it and it will pop up in the table."

"Cale are you alright now? Can we already start?" Angelina asked Cale, After she finished on fixing the hole he go to the red couch were Cale was seated.

Everyone, specially the TBOAH people was shocked. The Goddess is asking a mere human for a permission? They all looked at the redhead with amazement and jaundice eye.

"I'm fine. We can already start." Cale felt a warm hand that caressed his cheeks.

"Cale Henituse, You are the most beautiful and wonderful person we ever met." Angelina said in a sweet and soothing voice before she left and returned in the stage.

Cale frown. 'Beautiful?' Can't he be described as Handsome? He is a man after all.

TCF people nodded happily, they agree to the Goddess statement. Cale Henituse is not just a Commander but their hero and savior. They really admire and cherish him.

While TBOAH people was shocked that the beautiful woman was actually the known missing Trash of Henituse County, Cale Henituse. It is more shocking that the Goddess describe him as the most wonderful person. The Goddess must be mistaken.

Choi Han cannot believe that he was 'almost' seduced by the trash he beaten to death 5 years ago.

Ron and Beacrox is puzzled, the Cale Henituse infront of them is very different to their previous Young Master. Other than being so thin and pale that you can really mistaken him as a girl, he also looks delicate and reserved compared to their previous Alcoholic Young Master.