Chapter 6: Somehow

[[ Aaahh ]] From Novel
'Aaahh' Thought
'Aaahh' Gods
'Aahhh' Narrator

Choi Han - TCF
Choi Han - TBOAH
____________________.

After the heated confrontation, Cale planned to seat with Alberu and Choi Han again. He is walking towards the other side of the table when a hand hold his wrist.

"Can you stay here?" Choi Han said with a pleading look, just like a puppy would give you- expression it is very difficult to say no.

Cale was surprised when he saw Choi Han, he is very different to the swordmaster who wants to beat him earlier.

He looked at Choi Han and to Choi Han just to make sure he is not hallucinating, they looked exactly the same, the expression and the puppy eyes.

"Young Master Cale, We will need to discussed a lot of things with you." Alberu said that snapped him back to reality.

"Ahh. O-okay!"

He is about to follow Choi Han when another hand hold his other wrist.

"Cale-nim will be sitting with us." Choi Han slightly pulled him.

"But we need to discussed something with him." Choi Han slightly pulled him back.

"You can talked to him while his sitting with us." Alberu said smiling but Cale notice his twitching eyebrow. Choi Han pulled him again.

"But there are things can only be discussed face to face." Crown Prince Alberu said with his benevolent smile then Choi Han pulled him harder this time.

"Aack... " 'Are they trying to kill me?'

"Hey! Your hurting Cale-nim."

"Let him go so he don't get hurt!"

Both Choi Han keep on pulling him, while both Alberu is arguing where is the much better seat.

Rosalyn and Rosalyn looked at each other before they sighed and then smile.

Rosalyn didn't know that Choi Han and Crown Prince Alberu have a childish side. She was surprised but it is kinda refreshing, this is so much better than the serious and dark expression of them everytime they talked about the war.

While Rosalyn is so used the way Choi Han and Emperor Alberu act. It is always like this when it comes with Young Master Cale.

"He is loved by everyone." Tasha commented.

"Young Master Cale saved us, gave us home and freedom. He accepted everyone despite of their past and race. Who wouldn't love someone like that?" Tasha said smiling while looking to the two Alberu bickering.

"I see."
____________.

Cale is ready to used his ancient power to stop them when someone hugged him from behind and lifted him.

"I liked watching you guys fighting but I don't want MY Cale to be cut in half." A handsome man with a beautiful long black hair said.

Everyone new that the man is a God, because of his appearance, voice and the divine power surrounding him but God of what?

"Y-you fucking bastard!!! You finally show your face." Cale shouted.

"Did you missed me Cale?" The man said as he turned Cale to put the redhead on his shoulder.

"Put me down Loki!" He tried to attack Loki's back but the God of Mischief just laugh.

"Bye!" Loki, God of Mischief wave then banished together with Cale.