THREE. for daniel

✿•˖* ℘

✿•˖* ℘

⠀ ꒱.. "So he-he tried to trick you?" Shinju gasps as she halts in her footsteps on the pavement being warmed by the beaming sun. She huffs at her brother's whining, he was the one that started all of this anyway.

"I mean you know now, so what're you gonna do?"

"..."

"Wait! you know it's not really his fault right?"

"..."

"Fine, you're gonna do what you wanna anyway."

"..."

"I don't wanna go! No!"

"..."

"Fine, you better feed me though. Bye, big brother!" She quickly hangs up and sticks her phone in her pastel hoodie pocket, and continues on her walk.

"It's gotta be this one," she rings the doorbell, pushing up her sunglasses.

The door slowly creaks open to reveal the blonde.

"Hi, Jay!" Shinju waves sweetly at the boy.

"..."

"How did I find you?"

"..."

"Oh, about that, I uh followed you home once."

"..."

"No I'm serious, but anyway that's not important. I need your help today."

"..."

"Why I'm glad you asked! Daniel's birthday is tomorrow and I think we should give him a present together. What do you think?"

"..."

"How'd I figure that out? From one of my sources, that's where. But that's not the important part. Can I come in please?"

Jay moves out of the way to let the peppy girl inside before closing his front door. "Woah! I mean my house is something, but woah! It's so pretty Jay! So do you want to go? I already know what I wanna get him."

"..."

"You'll come? Yay!" Shinju claps her hands together in excitement. "Okay we can walk there, the shop isn't that far. And my brother and his friend know the owner so I could probably get a discount."

"..."

"Okay you go get your stuff, I'll wait here." Shinju sends Jay a thumbs-up as he walks away to gather his things.

It doesn't even take five minutes for Shinju to reach boredom.

She begins to balance on one foot and then the other before she reaches the point of spinning in the middle of the room.

Jay begins walking back to the front with his phone, coat, and wallet. He halts as he sees Shinju spinning in the middle of the room. He clears his throat which spooks the shit out of Shinju.