FOURTEEN. oh my god, I hope they don't find my duck!

✿•˖* ℘

✿•˖* ℘

⠀ ꒱.. A bus full of architecture students and a stowaway rolls to a stop for a group break: a place to relieve themselves and somewhere to wiggle the boredom away.

However, the leader of the Burn Knuckles is stuck due to a certain sleepy girl.

Shortly after she busted out her infamous dance moves to the men around her, she fell to the man's burly shoulder for a comfortable nap. Vasco sat quietly with a tense body as the shock of her sudden actions slowly seeped in. Yet, when he finally relaxed he didn't want the moment to come to an end.

Even so, he knows he needs to wake the girl to join the rest of them for a chance to stretch her legs.

His flowy, dark locks lean as he peers at her cheek squished on his shoulder. The adorable sight makes Vasco's heart sigh as he gently pulls Shinju from her sleepy state. The young girl mumbles a hello as her hand reaches underneath her sunglasses to rub the haziness out of her eyes.

"Why are we stopped?" She asks puzzled at the sudden emptiness of the bus.

"Everyone stopped for a break, sorry to wake you I thought you might want to come," Vasco apologizes.

"Don't apologize, Vasco, c'mon!" A sudden burst of energy ripples through her as she yanks him from his seat. The large male stumbles as he happily follows her off the bus.

Shinju adjusts her sunglasses, thankful they didn't slip off her face as she was otherwise distracted. It was one hell of a dance party.

"Shinju! Vasco!" The lean male calls them over as he idly stands by himself.

"Daniel!" Shinju jogs in her sweater dress to embrace the male. Vasco joins them greeting Daniel after Shinju is done smothering him.

"Everyone's heading to the arcade. Do you guys want to come with me?" Daniel sheepishly asks hoping Vasco would like to come along.

"Games? Oh, yes! I wanna go!" Shinju excitedly grabs Daniel's hand as Vasco also agrees to tag along. The three briskly walk in the afternoon, letting the conversation flow through the traveling air. Vasco, however, cannot distract himself from the tight grip the two share. But his sullen focus is broken by the loud shouting.

"Wanna try? Fuck." Zack sneers at the audacity of Vin Jin.

"That was 70% of my power!" Vin Jin attempts to one-up the boy.

"50% of mine!" Zack loudly huffs closing in aggressively.

Vasco's eyes quickly light up as he devises a plan to impress the ditsy girl. "Is this the punch? Daniel. Let's do this."

"Huh? What..." Daniel sputters caught off guard by his request.

"I'm first," Vasco announces readying his fist when he's suddenly distracted by a tap on the shoulder. His eyes lower to find a buzzing shinju.

"Can I go first? It looks fun!" She waddles toward the machine excited to play with the others.

"Uh, sure go ahead." Vasco stumbles on his words surprised that she wants to have a go. Shinju readies herself as she pushes the dress sleeve past her elbow. Her slender fingers form a fist as the voice of her brother seeps through, instructing her stance and the proper form. Oh, how he would be proud that she actually listened in this moment.

With her feet planted, Shinju swings her fist aiming at the punching bag.

As time stands for a moment, the bag loudly rips as the machine tallies an unusual number for her remarkable strength. The males stare dumbfounded at her casual demonstration of stunning strength.

Meanwhile, Shinju loudly cheers for herself at the announcement of her high score. She quickly twirls back to her two friends, "Did I do a good job?"

"Y-Yeah," Vasco tries responding but he can't find the words to match his amazement.

"You did great Shinju!" Daniel high-fives her as she widely smiles while basking in the praise.

"Okay, guys, your turn!" She pushes them forward so they can have their turn. Vasco clears his throat before he grips the hammer and loudly slams it down. Daniel stares breathlessly at Vasco but shakes it off before he tries his hand at the bruised punching bag.

"Vasco... He broke the hammer game!"

"Daniel! He ripped the punching bag!"

Shinju's roaring cheers are interrupted by the bus drivers announcing their departure. The three quickly return to their rides, Shinju choosing to stick with Vasco. The two goof around as the bus travels down the road.

The bright rays greet the buzzing students as they have finally reached their destination. Shinju excitedly clings to Vasco's arm as she drags him off the bus toward the field where everyone seems to be gathering.

"Everyone, line up!" A clear voice reaches over the mumble of the students, "Everyone, gather in front of me!"

Shinju frowns at the sudden orders but she lines up with the rest of the Burn Knuckle members as she examines the two instructors. A tall man with a firm face and a voice to match, the other male stands quiet with a droopy face.

The friendly nature of the girl leads Shinju to wave toward the instructors. The taller one seems to catch her gesture and sends her an undescribable smirk before beginning his speech. "This instructor can be an angel or a devil, all depending on how you behave. We have faith in all of you, but in order to be safe... we're going to search your bags."

A tiny gasp erupts from Shinju causing Vasco to stare confusedly at the girl, "Shinju what's wrong?"

"Oh my god, I hope they don't find my duck!"