Chapter 8: Oh no, You didn't...

(A/N: Hello guys...
So I have been editing a few of the previous chapters as I thought off adding a little more of ForthBeam interaction before drama strikes...

Realized that if the conflict happens so soon there is nothing that could possibly bring them closer again as they don't know much about each other...
Hope you guys understand...)

Will be changing from the part where Forth sees Nathee confronting to Beam...

***********

Chapter 8
Oh no, You didn't...

Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too worn out or tired...

Smile, even when you're trying not to cry and the tears are blurring your vision...

Sing, even when people stare at you and tell you your voice is crappy...

Trust, even when your heart begs you not to....

Twirl, even when your mind makes no sense of what you see...

Frolick, even when you are made fun of....

Kiss, even when others are watching....

Sleep, even when you're afraid of what the dreams might bring...

Run, even when it feels like you can't run any more...

And, always, remember, even when the memories pinch your heart.

Because the pain of all your experience is what makes you the person you are now.

And without your experience---you are an empty page, a blank notebook, a missing lyric.

What makes you brave is your willingness to live through your terrible life and hold your head up high the next day.

So don't live life in fear.

Because you are stronger now, after all the crap has happened, than you ever were back before it started.

Alysha Speer

**********

"Secret admirer...?"
Forth asked trying to cool the situation...

"What can I say...?People tend to get crazy about me...."
Beam said with a smirk...

"You lacked conviction when you said that you are seeing someone...See he didn't believe you even a bit..."
Forth said to him...

Beam flushed embrassed...

"Why are you here anyway...?Are you here to spy on me...?"
He asked Forth...

"Don't flatter yourself darling...Our phones got exchanged accidentally...I came to get back my phone..."
Forth said to him waving the phone he had in hand...

"Oh..."
Beam said and noticing that the phone he had with him was indeed Forth's, gave it back to him and took his from Forth...

"Thank you for noticing...I didn't know..."
Beam said to him...

"It's my pleasure..."
Forth said...

"I gotta go...Phana and Kit are waiting for me..."

"Yeah...Sure..."
Forth said to him...

Beam might have taken a few steps when Forth called him...
He turned...

"Beam...I think i was wrong about you judging you...you really are alright..."
Forth said to him...

"Thank you..."
Bean replied...