•6•

[1543 words]

•••

It was evening now and the omega was laying flat on his stomach spacing out, he's been like this since the morning.

He just can't get it out of his head, the thought of Niki and what he said.

...

"See you at the dinner, baby?" Ri-Ki said and looked at the omega.

The omega couldn't help but catch a glimpse of a different emotion in his eyes, which he is not comfortable with.

It almost felt something familiar, something familiar to a worse.

But, he couldn't remember what

"Baby? I'm asking you something... Hey! Jungwon, you okay?" The prince spoke when he saw the omega not responding.

"Huh?..Ah! It's nothing, and okay" he said simply, his eyes showing no emotions, Riki was more than worried, is the boy okay? It almost felt like he...cared?

The omega walked out and to the bathroom, closing the door. The prince almost felt like something bad is going to happen, but at the same time, exciting

He almost felt to excited, that he forgot the pair of two eyes gazing at him with nothing but obssessiveness.

The figure closed the door and walked in the darkness, and made sure to leave a hint behind, which could only be seen by the omega.

"I'm here Ri-ki" the figure said as it lit the fireplace infront of it, and burned the book down 'Elegance lies at its feet' the figure saw the book burning down its pages turning into ash, it flew away in the air.

The figure then took the wine glass in her hand before sipping a small amount of it "Elegance lies at its feet, oh how stupid he was"

...

"Ahh! Why did I say yes to the dinner?! I don't wanna go" he said whining while punching the pillow, imagining a certain person of it.

"Ayuiiie, I don't banna kho!" He said in his angry omega voice, they say that the Omegas did some evil in the past and they got cursed –making them sound like a baby when they are mad or angry–

Because, at that time the Omegas declined to be submissive and hence wanted dominance, so at that time, the curse was quite bad and humiliating. Not that it's not now.

And, because of being like a baby, the Alpha's got a little protective and possessive over their omega.

He was whining and sulking when he heard a sound behind his bedroom door, and as he was curious he went out.

He walked outside with a sudden feeling in his heart, it almost felt like a warning.

He closed the door behind him after coming out, the wooden flooring creaked at the contact of his shoes with it. A sudden breeze came through bowing his hair and a quite loose shirt behind

"Um...hello!"

"Excuse me! Anyone here?"

He hugged and puffed his cheeks while crossing his arms infront of his chest.

He was gonna go back in the room when...

He heard a whistle...

Someone is whistling...

It's familiar?

But how?

Just then it hit him