EPILOGUE

[375 words]

•••

"Niki, are you ready?" Jungwon asked as he entered the room.

Riki, looked up, he was playing with Dam-bi, she was wearing a pretty white dress with a net cape and golden flowers on it.

He himself was in a black three piece suit, with good linings matching with Jungwon's.

"Yes!" He said licking Dam-bi up.

They needed to go to the hospital today, another month has passed, he needed to get Dam-bi and Jungwon up for a routine check up.

-

"Hello, doctor!" Jungwon said,
Dam-bi slid form his grasp and gasped looking at the little toys lying on the table. He huffed and chuckled as she ran with her silver boots clicking loudly on the wooden floor board.

He just came back with her from the check up, He could see Riki smiling at her and then smoothening out a wrinkle in her dress, she paid him no mind only looking up to see who was it and then resuming her play again.

"Hello, Jungwon, I need to talk to you both please sit down." He slid in the chair beside riki and he smiled at him.

"So" the doctor cleared his throat, "I wanted to say, King Riki, what was your mother's wolf form again?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Your mother's wolf form" it was a little weird, why was he asking for his mother now, sharing a look with Jungwon he said.

"Um, alpha female, why?"

"Well, you should know, that there's a rumour going through centuries"

"A rumour? Okay?"

"Yeah, it states that only one female alpha can be alive at a time, for they are too wild, too dominant, they are mostly in their own way and doesn't listen to anyone, more like a little bratty kid, but stronger and unique,

And, king Jungwon, you any know that just like male omegas, female alphas are too rare, but I'm sorry to say, male omegas are looked down upon a lot, right? It's the same for female alphas, it's just that mentally and emotionally they are prepared for this, unlike mala omegas, and when poked wrong, female alphas can lead to chaos and death."

"What-"
"Yess, your daughter, Princess
Dam-bi, is a female alpha."

THE END