Rescue mission failed

Requested by UndertaleAUS101, also known as BossInBlackAndYellow. Hope you enjoy!
_________________________________________

Velvet saw the humanoid female wolf,  eyelights as thin as needles, shaking in utter shock." Smoothie?" She looked at the other skeleton, pinpricks landing on the unknown emotion that was present on her skull." We are forming a plan right now." She sharply turned around and speed walked to their home." We are getting Mochi back. For all we know, that creature might have been by her side since she was created." Velvet stumbled behind her, trying to catch up.

-x-

Velvet and Smoothie stayed in a bush, thick branches covering them." You sure that this will work?" Velvet couldn't help but nervously eye the Mochi statue, it being made of mochi." Yes. Remember, Dream Demons always come to the same spot to see who or what entered their territory." The flapping of wings filled the air, causing both to go silent.

...

They both peaked through the leaves, spotting the very same Dream Demon experiment." Told you..." Smoothie whispered, smugness radiating off her." You know, it's not nice to spy on someone's mate." They both whipped their skulls, spotting two humanoid female wolves." Especially my friend." The other spoke.

Both skeletons were frozen in place, fear grasping their bones." Now," The one said. She wore blue, white and black clothes, tear stains on her cheeks and underneath her eyes," let's have some desserts."

...

Everything around them grew larger, massive branches missing their spines." I agree, old friend." Massive palms reached out to grab them, grasping them in a firm and gentle hold." Oh, this one looks like velvet," She sniffed Velvet," smells like it too." Her maw opened, saliva dripping from the roof of her maw, blue tongue wrapping around her torso." Velvet!"" Don't worry, you're next." Without knowing, Velvet passed out.

...

Smoothie was in her maw, red-ish saliva coating her small form.

The red-ish tongue pushed her to... the wrong way! Desperately, she tried to grasp the wet muscle, failing miserably as her waist entered the dark tunnel." Let me go! Please!" The only sound the creature made, was a hum of satisfaction.

Another gulp and her form was sent to the pouch of the creature, walls around her slimy and slightly pulsating throat moving her like a caterpillar moving around.

...

She reached the hot organ, pools of saliva surrounding her. Thick and sticky." Let us go!" She weakly punched the organ wall, heat and drowsiness creeping up her spine." No~" Smoothie wanted to scream, struggle but, all her strength left her body.

-x-

" Tasty~"

" Really? My Desserts' aus?"

" Well, we all knew that they would look for Mochi."

Deal sighed, orbs tired and frustrated." Atleast you have a point." Deal let out a purr, similar to a cat." Let's go, don't want to get caught."" Again."

All three summoned their wings, taking off into the air after making sure that no one saw them consume the trio of female skeletons.

The End