↳ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷. ༉‧₊˚✧

•------------------------•

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥 ! 𝙄𝙉 𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙉'𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙀; 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙎, 𝙎𝙒𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎, 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋𝙎, 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿. 𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙉 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔. 𝙀𝙓𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀; 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙈𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘼. 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙀𝙎, 𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀. 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒, 𝙉𝘼𝙋𝙊𝙇𝙀𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙁𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙄𝙏𝙎.

⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆

☆═━┈𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩┈━═☆

̵ ᓚᘏᗢ ࣭⸰ 𖣠 ౿

。˚✧˖

History is full of great conquers. Many with very impressive origin stories. Like the Roman Empire. [ 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲. ] Or even the Kingdom of Macedon. [ 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞. ] Great conquerors don't usually start with a bloody story filled with terror and revolution. But as it just so happens, here is where our story begins in the CountryHumans version.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤, 𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 15ᴛʜ, 1795.

...

We all know the French Revolution, don't we? The jacobins, Bastille toppling, head chopping, protesters.. The revolution promised to do away with the old social hierarchy and make everyone a little more equal. France didn't really care about that, but if it was to higher the ranks, she was in. She'd keep chopping heads of whoever gets in her way. 

She wants power, just like any other nation want. When the bloody revolution calmed down JUST A LITTLE, the jacobins were imprisoned for supporting the guillotine, except for France, even though she was the one to use it. It's pretty obvious that they can't arrest their own leader, much worse, a country. Without France, the French would end up like Italy. Not to mention the fact that she had recently fought with Prussia and Austria, because Austria refused to recall her troops from the French border and to back down on the perceived threat of using force, France declared war on Austria and Prussia in the spring of 1792.

After the beheading of Austria [ Marie Antoinette, archduchess of Austria in the French Revolution. Basically, that's how my headcanons went; Kingdom of France- basically France in the past- was married to Austria yet again just to have a better alliance, and well- since France is one country, that means Kingdom of France and revolutionary France are the same character, SHE was the one to behead Marie Antoinette, CountryHumans version; Austria. And that meant divorce for the CountryHumans. NO, Austria did NOT die. She actually survived that headless though she had to stitch her head back. Yes, I'm going to write a one-shot of the French Revolution. ], tensions in Europe were rising. And for that, almost all of Europe were her enemies.

...

...

The French was currently sitting on her fancy armchair, reading a historical book. The room she was in was rather quiet, except for the continuous ticking sounds of a clock, and the fire burning in the fireplace. The room was pretty much warm.