↳ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺. ༉‧₊˚✧

•------------------------•

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕨, ℝ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕒.

29ᴛʜ ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, 1798.

...

Ah, the Russian Empire. The biggest nation in the world. A nation who wants to bring glory for his country. Ever since the Napoleonic Wars started, he didn't really mind, as he is such a big fan of France- Well.. Kingdom of France. But with the Kingdom of France now being a republic, nobody knows if the French was still his idol. Or so they think..

He had recently just broken up with Prussia [ True fact. Our tsars; Peter the Great and Catherine the Great had German/Prussian lovers- not married- and after just for 2/3 months they broke up. ] but he didn't feel so down as they remained just friends.

What left him more down was Poland. Correct. His ex-wife. [ Same goes to Poland but a little more different- Our tsars used to have Polish husbands/wives and because of that we treated Poland with huge respect and gave them a lot of our treasures. That was of course until the disappearance of Poland came, split by Russia, Prussia, and Austria. Our tsars divorced with them just before splitting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. ]

I mean, he is glad for new land, but Poland was his FIRST love. [ Yes, Poland WAS canonically Russia's first lol- ] The first one he ever loved, appreciated, and cared for. After her disappearance, the Russian took both Belorussia and Lithuania who were in the commonwealth with her. You guessed it, he treats them bad. I mean, Lithuania obviously- since he was basically Poland's partner in the commonwealth.. but Belorussia? That's something he never tells anyone, but a few nations probably understood the reason.

Belorussia is small and adorable, and anyone may have seen her always following the tsar around full of affection for her so-called 'brother'-as that's how she refers him as- wrists covered in chains like a slave. The Belarusian's accent is like a mixture between Russian and Polish- That's where the problem is. Because of how small Belorussia is, her accent having a bit of Polish, that reminds the Russian a LOT about his ex-wife. So it's really hard for him to try and forget her. And that's why he hates the Belarusian a lot, even though the Belarusian hated the Pole as much as he did and loves the Russian just like a brother more than anything. She hated Poland because of how the Polish treated the Belarusian when she was under her control.

She often says 'Her and Russia have the same Slavic compression, religion, and most importantly; blood. So the two are accurately family'. Except that.. the Russian disagrees. Like I said earlier, Belorussia continues to remind him of his ex-wife.

Anyways, enough of that.

The Russian Empire has been sitting in his library inside of his palace, reading history books. Hey, who said Russia doesn't like history? He's obsessed! Especially the history of the Ottoman Empire and the Kingdom of France! While reading peacefully, he was drinking a cup of warm coffee. The fireplace burning.

It was all quite. That is, of course, before a knock was heard outside the library's door. "May I enter, my tsar?" A voice called out.

"Oui." The Russian responded. [ Exactly, the Russian tsars and the nobles used to speak more French than Russian. ]

The door opened cautiously, revealing one of his Russian assistants. "Em.. Sorry to bother you, but there's someone who.. urgently needs to meet you."

Russia raised an eyebrow. "Who could that be?"

"Take a look, my tsar." He left the door opened widely for his leader as he left to the entrance doors to the front porch, and opened them.

The two Russians were shocked to see who it was, but the tsar quickly held on a sly smile.