Chapter 32

A/N
This is the last chapter of the story. Thank you all for your votes and comments! Besides my passion for writing on this platform, I also have a passion for playing Sims. So I created Nikki and Aleksandra's family. I hope you like them!

After a year...

Faith, who just turned two years old, clasps her arms around the bars of her baby brother's crib, Hunter, only a few months old.

"Hello..." Says the little girl, looking into Hunter's blue eyes.

The boy inherited clear blue eyes from his mother. He also has thick jet black hair like his older sister. He only took these features from Aleksandra because otherwise he is the perfect image of his father.

"Do you want to say hello to your brother?" Nikki asks her daughter and holds her in her arms, the little one clinging to the crib like an octopus, her green eyes fixed on the baby.

Faith smiles at the baby who is looking at her, curiously. Little Hunter starts to move, quickly his hands and feet.

His mother bends down and carefully takes him from the crib.

"Hunter is hungry," Aleksandra says as the baby grabs her fingers and puts them in his mouth.

"Then you feed him and I stay with Faith," her husband tells her.

Aleksandra walks with Hunter in her arms, sitting on the rocking chair where she is nursing her son.

While the chair rocks with them, she sings him lullabies in turn. Some are in English, others in Russian and even in Georgian, as her mother used to sing to her and her brother when they were little.

Hunter falls asleep attached her chest, and the brunette carefully gets up and goes to the bed. She slowly puts him down to sleep.

She prays that he will not wake up, but the baby continues his sleep after eating as he always does.

Aleksandra smiles and leaves the room. The brunette hears noises and voices laughing in the hallway.

In the kitchen, she sees Nikki and Faith at the table.

Nikki apparently brought his daughter some sheets and colors to draw on.

But both have more colors on them than on the sheets.

Faith laughs as she moves a pencil on her father's hand.

"Do you want to give me a tattoo?" Nikki laughs.

"If Faith still has room to do it," smiles Aleksandra and goes to them.

Nikki gives her a tricky look and whispers to Faith so her mother can hear:

"Are you doing a tattoo for mommy too?"

Instantly, the girl's face gets a malicious smile and jumps up from the chair, running towards Aleksandra, with a pencil pointed at her.

"Oh no! Babe! Don't give her such ideas!" Aleksandra complains and pretends to run away from her daughter, but she laughs because little Faith does not let herself and continues to run.

Nikki watches as they both run through the kitchen.

Aleksandra stops and says:

"Okay, Faith. I surrender..."