-Chapter Two-

Hey! I just realized that the kotlc 9 book is coming out in like a week, so I probably won't finish this in time.... I hope you will continue to read this anyways tho!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* *-*-*-* -* -

Sophie

The next few days went on forever. It was mostly just Sophie crying on her bed and sulking for herself about....

Keefe...

She overheard Grady and Edaline talking about being worried for her. She didn't care though... All she needed was Keefe. Sophie gasped. She didn't know she was this oblivious! Did Keefe like her? Did he give her friends a letter? She shook off the first question like it was nothing and focused on her friends.

Did they know? She didn't know if they came to Havenfield to check on her or not because she was drinking so much slumberry tea. Sophie had been an awful friend. To make it up to them, she would invite them over to tell them, though, she guessed it wouldn't really be making up to them...

Keefe would probably crack a joke or something when he heard the news-oh. Right. Keefe wasn't here.

On the verge of crying, Sophie quickly got changed and rushed to her imparter to tell everyone to meet at Calla's panakes tree.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* *-*-*-* -* -

Keefe

Keefe didn't know where to go. So he went to the only place he knew about. Amy's house.

He knocked once on her door-nothing.

Twice-still nothing.

As soon as he was about to knock a third time, the door swung open, leaving him to knock on nothing. Amy's face appeared.

"Uhhh, hi Amy..." Keefe whispered.

"Oh hi Keefe. Why are you here? Did my sister get hurt? Is Sophie here?"

"Whoa, calm down," Keefe cringed at the sound of Sophie's name. Hopefully Amy didn't see the way he flinched.

" I'm guessing she isn't here then? Because you just flinched. You did something didn't you?"

"She isn't hurt or here right now. Are your parents here?"

"No, they went to go grocery shopping."

"Ok good. I need you not to tell your sister about my presence here. I...kinda.... Ran away..."

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!?! KEEFE! SOPHIE CARES ABOUT YOU! HOW COULD YOU!"

"IM SORRY OKAY? My mom did some pretty awful things to me and Im a threat to your sister now. I don't want to hurt her. I could never live with knowing I hurt her."

"Well you already did. SOPHIE called me today and told me everything. Keefe, you made her so worried. She had tear stains everywhere on her face..."

Keefe was stunned. Did Foster actually care about him?"I have to go back."

"Yes, you do."

With that, Keefe held out his leaping crystal to the light and disappeared without a trace. Amy sighed as he left. He deserved it though. Making Foster worry like that. He just hoped she wouldn't hate him.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* *-*-*-* -* -

Sooooo? How'd you like it? I couldn't stand Keefe being away so he had to come back. Too soon? Maybe a little... Anyways, I know! Chapter two is out already! I'm really bored so I guess I will be writing more often actually...

Question (please comment): do you like the POV changes? I might do them more often so you guys get a more lengthy chapter. Anyways ADIOS!

xoxo,

kotlcforever12