-Chapter Seven-

Hello! I'm back? Any suggestions? If you have any suggestions please comment!

Enjoy! 😊 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -* -

Keefe

Keefe never paced. But he did this morning.

They had met up with Dex this morning, and what he had said blew their minds. The good news was good, but the bad news was awful.

Keefe kept wondering and hoping the good news would work. Dex had an idea that Keefe should meet Sophie at Havenfield to practice hiding his horrible new ability that his evil mother, Lady Gisela, had given to him. Dex had said that it helped with Sophie's enhancing ability, and it might work with Keefe.

What if Keefe faltered and Sophie could tell he was lying? What if he accidentally confessed while at her house? 

Suddenly Keefe didn't think it was great news anymore...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -* -

Sophie

"Sophie! Dinner's ready!" Edaline shouted from the house. 

Sophie had been sitting under Calla's panakes tree all day. It was soothing so Sophie often went there, and even sometimes slept under the beautiful blossomed-tree.

 -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -* -

Hey guys! I know that you're probably thinking, "What's this???? Why did they stop here???"

Ok, to answer your question... 

I just finished reading the stellarlune book, and can not wait for the next one... 

So I decided to sadly stop this fanfic and start a new one since everyone is probably reading stellarlune anyways. 

The fanfic will be called "after stellarlune- Elysian"

I am thinking the title is prob Elysian because if you have read stellarlune, it's kind of obvious.

So, I'm sorry! Please don't hate me, and It would be amazing if you could read my soon to be existing Elysian fanfic! I'm probably going to add the authors note today 😊😊😊

Thank you so much for getting this story this far, I love you guys! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

KotlcFOREVER12 out