killer

3rd pov

When (y/n) woke up, it was dark and she immediately felt the feeling of the cold metal chained around her wrists and ankles. She was hanging off the ground and part of her started to panic.

'where am I? How did I get here..?'

Then memories of everything that happened before she passed out started to flood into her mind. She couldn't believe it...she actually attempted to commit murder. The police had to chain her up because they didn't know what else to do with her.

'what have I done...'

(y/n) began to panic more, unable to remember how much damage she'd done. She couldn't see. She squinted her eyes in a poor attempt to see something. And she did. (y/n) saw the slightest bit of light from what seemed to be the bottom of a door.

The door opened and light flooded the room, allowing (y/n) to see. An officer opened the door and her heart sank when she saw who walked in. The officer gave the people a lantern and shut the door while leaving. She saw darkness again, the only light source she had was the lantern the people that walked inside wielded. (y/n) looked at their illuminated faces as it was the only thing she could see.

"mother...father..." the girl started with a clear quiver in her voice. Her adoptive parents. (y/n) looked at the woman she called her mother. She looked like she was on the verge on tears. (y/n) looked at the man she called her father. His face was stern, but she could see slight anger in his expression.

"Don't (y/n). What on earth were you thinking?" (y/n) didn't respond. This was the first time her father had ever yelled at her. She was slightly afraid of the volume and tone of voice he used while talking to her.

"(y/n)...do you know what you've done..?" (y/n) calmed down at the soft and quiet tone of her mother. She saw a tear fall from the face of the woman who cared for (y/n) the day she was adopted and her heart began to ache.

"You've attempted murder! You were such a nice sweet girl (y/n)...it makes me sick to look at my daughter knowing she could've become a criminal if her murder attempts were successful." (y/n)'s eyes widened.

'How could mother say such things..?'

"Mother, please listen! I wasn't trying to hurt them! I-"

"You punched a hole into the walls of a building (y/n)! And that punch was aimed at the poor children! You tried to kill them!"

"Mother-!"

"Enough (y/n)" (y/n) stopped talking as the harsh voice of her father interrupted her.

"This decision wasn't easy but me and your mother agreed we won't raise a child who wants to become a murderer"

(y/n) stared at her parents in awe. She was still processing what her father had just told her. She tried denying it to herself. Telling herself she heard wrong.

"We've already signed papers (y/n). You are no longer our child. Goodbye (y/n)" her father finished as he started walking towards the door. (y/n) looked at her mother who stood where she was.

"We love you (y/n), we really do. We just refuse to raise a killer like you"
(y/n) could feel her heart break and swore that the sound of her heart breaking was so loud, it echoed in the room. (y/n)'s mother turned around and walked towards the door. (y/n) panicked when she saw her mother leave the lantern she had at the door. She didn't believe it. Her parents were leaving her...

"No.... mother, father wait-!"

~slam~

(y/n) was still. She let the tears escape her eyes. She quietly cried, and that quickly turned into a sob. She couldn't do anything. She didn't have anything. She was chained to a wall. She was considered a monster. Her parents disowned her. She's hanging in the darkness of a room with no light besides a lantern that was about to go out. Her parents were everything. They gave her a home. They gave her clothes. They gave her food. They gave her comfort. All that... it was now gone..

(y/n) wasn't taken down of the wall for 5 days. The only thing she ate was a small brownie for breakfast, lunch and dinner, given to her from an officer who had the guts to walk into the room. If no one did, (y/n) didn't eat.

'what kind of 5 year old goes through this...'

She thought all hope was lost. She believed it would be like this for the rest of her life. One day, the door opened. (y/n) didn't think much since she thought it was just someone going to feed her. She kept her gaze to the ground.

"That's her?"

"Yes, we don't know what to do but we believe you'll take this into your own hands"

"Very well then. Unchain her"

(y/n) looked up at those words. She saw an officer and a man she'd never seen before.

"We can't do that-!"

"Unchain her, or she becomes your problem"

(y/n)'s eyes widened as the officer walked towards her with a key in hand. He slowly opened the chains and backed away quickly when the girl was completely free.

(y/n) fell to the ground. Her legs were to weak to support the weight of her body. She looked at the man that demanded she'd be released. He walked to her and held out his hand.

"Come with me. You're leaving this place"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a shorter chapter but I felt the need to write because of one vote on the story.

I'm kind of busy but I think I'm just going to continue this story for the heck of it.

-MelMel

Word count: 997