𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝘀

∘₊✧₊∘

❝ 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗙 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗕𝗦 ❞
( soloist, 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 )
𝗼𝗻𝗲, celebs vs sabrina.

❝ 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗙 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗕𝗦 ❞( soloist, 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 )𝗼𝗻𝗲, celebs vs sabrina

──────

As the author, I'd like to remind this is a work of fiction.

I added NCT's Lucas as a random choice since he's under SM (aka Sabrina's ex-company) as well as one of the only members I know of in the group.

Remember NCTzens, it's a WORK OF FICTION. Don't hate me!

──────

#𝙾𝙽𝙴 ┊͙𝗦𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗡 (𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗢𝗥)

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 : 2015

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 : will forever dislike him

Sabrina met him in 2010 when she joined SM Entertainment. At the time, Sabrina was just a 14-year-old kid who wanted to make music so they rarely interacted.

It didn't help that the SNSD unnies took Sabrina under their wing when she joined the company. One of their big warnings as older sisters was "Be careful of men. When you're a rookie, male seniors won't leave you alone. Not all male seniors are nice people."

While they didn't outright say Siwon or anyone in SM for that matter, the fact they said it at all made Sabrina defensive and while she was respectful, she didn't give any male idols her phone number and had her walls up.

Then the 'Siwon Homophobia' scandal of 2015 happened. Siwon tweeted his stance against same-sex marriage. He wrote a letter apologizing, but the damage was there.

There was more evidence, including being a big fan of Ronald Reagan. A man who led a government that intentionally ignored AIDS and systematically killed a generation of queer people.

Enough to say, Sabrina was done with Siwon. She ignored him at SMTOWN concerts and tried not to be on the same variety show as him.

It sucked due to her friendship with her sunbae, Heechul of the same group, but it had to be done.

Some fans pointed out the cold shoulder she gave him but most don't know since she's not obvious about it.

#𝚃𝚆𝙾 ┊͙𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗔𝗦 (𝗡𝗖𝗧)

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 : 2018

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 : he apologized

Sabrina was always aware of the NCT hoobaes but she rarely interacted with them since SM either had her: too busy to work thanks to her yearly dramas, her music, or just working in her studio.

Lucas had a crush on her for years since he was a trainee. Almost everyone in his group did at one point.

In February 2018, while Sabrina was secretly preparing her lawsuit to be brought up at the end of the year, Lucas confessed to her.

Sabrina said no, on account of both the age difference and the fact Lucas was a brand-new idol, just debuted the previous month. She gave the reasons and Lucas, finding them dumb, asked her out again the next day.

Sabrina said no, finding him at first cute but kinda annoying since he was so persistent. Lucas wouldn't stop, going as far as to leave gifts in her studio and asking her manager for her schedule so he could surprise her.

It got to the point Sabrina thought she had a stalker because of his gifts. Her manager told her what Lucas was doing and about his scheduling inquiry.

Sabrina doesn't lose her temper often but she did that day. She ended up yelling in the halls of the company at Lucas. It wasn't packed but some idols caught a glimpse.

There was a bit of drama. Lucas told his members and they tried to talk to HR about Sabrina being a 'bully senior' and Lucas being an 'innocent hoobae'.

When the higher-ups had told her this, reprimanding her didn't help Sabrina's dislike for Lucas.

Sabrina told his group's leader Taeyong what's what since he was supposed to be the grown-up and keep an eye on them.

She also told the higher-ups the real reason why she had yelled at him in the first place, with evidence of his gifts and her manager backing her up.

Sabrina ended up ignoring him for the rest of her time there and it wouldn't matter anyway since she left the company after her lawsuit officially began in May 2018.

Lucas later apologized in 2020, two years later, for the situation.

Sabrina forgave him but they aren't friends or anything.