Harry Smut

Harry smut

I sat in my office waiting for six o'clock all I wanted to do was see my boyfriend, just as I was thinking about him I received a text:

From: Harry

To: Sophie

Baby I need you to come home now xx

To: Harry

From: Sophie

why whats wrong? xx

From: Harry

To: Sophie

i need to taste your pussy baby i want you to ride my face ;) xx

I gasped as I red the text and turned red I felt the wetness pooling in my pants

To: Harry

From: Sophie

i will be home soon dont worry xx

From: Harry

To: Sophie

mhm hurry up babygirl im already so hard thinking of your tasty wet pussy xx

As soon as six o'clock came I grabbed my stuff and practically ran to my car. I got home and before I could even comprehend what was happening I was pushed against the door, Harry started kissing me roughly he pinned my arms against the door above my head, he moved from my lips to my neck he softly bit my neck. He kissed back up to my lips and then held my arms in one hand. He let his free hand run down my body he finally reached my heat, he slowly inserted one finger inside of me I gasped at the pleasure he added another finger inside of me 'oh baby you are so wet for me' he removed his fingers and put them to his lips he sucked off the wetness 'come here now' he demanded I followed him to the bedroom he lay down and pulled me too him 'sit on my face' I did as I was told he help me by my thighs and started licking up and down my slit I moaned in pleasure 'I I im gonna cum' I moaned harry pushed me onto the bed before I was finished he pinned my arms onto the bed and started teasing my entrance I moaned 'oh Harry fuck me pleasee' he smirked 'oh babygirl you are so hot when you beg' he inserted his long length into me and I moaned loud he started thrusting in and out of me 'urgh fuck baby your so tight' I felt the pleasure building up I screamed his name as my juices ran onto his long cock. Harry collapsed on top of me 'I love you babygirl' I smiled 'I love you too Harry'